seventeen

Sein's POV

" Quick! " I dragged Doyoung by his wrist as we ran to the direction of the bus stop but sadly, the bus decides to drive off just as we're about to reach.

I sighed as I looked over at Doyoung. " What were you even doing that made you this late? " He grinned shyly as he scratched his nape.

" I was picking out the best socks for today. " I grinned slightly even though I wasn't even shocked at all.

We took a seat under the shelter as we waited for the bus to arrive. Suddenly, he held my hand, interlocking our hands.

I looked up at him and he smiled. " Thank you for being you. Thank you for accepting this immature bean as your boyfriend. " I smiled.

" Why are you so cringe worthy today? " He smiled as he shifted his body closer to me.

" I just really love you. " I shivered a little and he chuckled as he pulled me closer.

Today is Valentines' day and we're going on a date today. I might have planned a little something for Doyoung because he can't always be the one planning.

Doyoung's love for basketball is just, wow to the next level. He's really passionate about it and I respect him for that.

He interlocked our hands as we walked down the streets where couples are wearing matching clothes with smiles on their faces.

" Close your eyes now! " I tiptoed as I used my hands to cover his eyes while leading him to our destination.

" Surprise! "

Doyoung's POV

I opened my eyes slowly to see myself in the middle of the basketball court. It's the court that is often booked so chances of one being able to book this court is one in a million.

My eyes widened, glistening at the amazing scene of the basketball. It's also where all the top players play at.

I turned to face Sein who was grinning from ear to ear. I pulled her into a hug, " Thank you. " She wrapped her arms around me.

It might just be a normal basketball to everyone else but to me, it's the court that I want to work towards to. It's where all the big games are held at.

" How did you book this court? " I smiled as I faced Sein who simply shrugged. I lifted her off of the ground and spun her around.

She squealed, " Put me down! " We burst into laughter and I put her down again.

" I've always had this little wish. " I said and she looked at me as she tilted her head slightly. I held her hand and dragged her to the front of the court where there's a basket full of basketballs.

I took one and tossed it to her. " My wish is to play basketball with the one I love the most. " She grinned.

" Wish shall be granted! " She smiled.

My ideal date isn't going to the arcade or to a romantic dinner but to go to the basketball court and playing a game with my girlfriend.

She doesn't have to be good at basketball, but she should respect my passion for basketball and that's something I'm really thankful towards Sein for.

I let her have the starting ball and she dribbled it when I just snatched it away from her. Her eyes widened and I tossed it into the hoop.

She looks at me with her puppy eyes, " I'm sorry. " I said and her eyes turned into some fierce gaze.

" Bring it on! " She screamed enthusiastically as she snatched the ball and started dribbling it but you can't win a national player like me.

I snatched the ball once again and made a third pointer shot.

An idea popped up in my mind as I stood behind her, tossing the ball. She turned to face the hoop and I bend down, matching her height.

She turned around and our lips met.

I finally did what I always saw on social media.

Her face started flushing as she pushed me away as hard as she could. " You pervert! " I burst into laughter, rolling around on the floor like a pig in the mud.

" I was just fulfilling your wish since you've fulfilled mine. " I shrugged and her eyes widened as she frowned.

" That isn't my wish. " She pouted.

" It's buried deep down in your heart but that's what you want. " I winked and she ran over to me, smacking me continuously at full attack.

She sat down beside me, " Do you know what's my actual wish? " I looked over at her to see her side profile.

" My wish is for us to always be together, to always be happy and for my family and friends to be happy and healthy. " She smiled as she turned to face me.

" Why are you so nice? " I asked and she smiled.

She shrugged, " Because i'm Sein. " She chuckled and I smiled seeing the sight of her looking so happy and carefree.

I moved closer to her and I poked her sides. " Stop! it tickles! " I smirked and started ticking her continuously.

We burst into laughter and our laughter filled the air in the court.

I hope this day never ends.

" I'm going to the washroom. " She stood up as she walked out of the hall. I took the ball and was about t make a shot when the all the lights in the court turned off out of a sudden.

I looked around in confusion.

" Happy Valentines to you, Happy Valentines to you- " I turned around to see Sein with a cake in her hands. There's lighted candles on top.

She walked towards me with a smile.

I can't describe how I feel because there's so many different emotions stored in me. I wanted to hug her, I wanted to just show her how much I love her.

She pulled me to the side and placed the cake down. " Make a wish. " I closed my eyes, making a wish for us to be happy and I blew out the candle.

" Happy Valentines! " She screamed and she pulled the popper, causing coloured paper strips to fly out all over the place.

I pulled her into a tight hug.

" I love you so much. " At that moment, tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't know why but I was just filled with emotions.

" I love you too. " She patted my back slightly.

I pulled away from her and smiled as I stared deeply into her eyes.

That's when I decide to once again, close the gap between us.

24th Feb 2019

YO HI SUP!!