Jieun formed an 'Oh' with her mouth now understanding everything a bit better.

"But back to what you just talked about with Changbin...I don't think that's a good idea."Jieun bit her lip suddenly getting nervous as she felt his gaze on her.

"What do you mean?"

"Uhm I mean why would you want even more bad blood between the two groups.Isn't it also quite dangerous just breaking into their HQ."(head quarters)

Bangchan was indeed surprised he somehow didn't except the girl to say that.

"It's an extremely dangerous mission.Nct are very good positioned.
And I don't care about more bad blood.At least at this moment they want our Profiles too,so we have get theirs first."

"I think I have a better solution."
Jieun laughed slightly as she scratched her head.

Now this surprised him again.

"Okay,Tell me."A smile formed on his lips as he heard the girls shy laugh.

"So what if we hack to get the files?"

"Well but their defence system is almost as good as ours it will probably take some days to hack in their system safely."

"I know someone who's very good at hacking.She's always saying that she isn't but I saw how she hacks myself.She's a genius."

Bangchan laughed and Jieun wasn't really happy bout that.

"You may think that because she was the only person you ever saw hacking." He spoke while patting her head,Jieun shoot him a glare.

"I'm not joking.At least you can give her a chance to try."

"Sorry but we don't have time for testing how long it will take.We have to be fast."

Jieun folded her arms while rolling her eyes suddenly she wants to throw her leader out of the window.

"You should know that I'm not dumb and capable of doing something without your consent right?"

"Yeah yeah,I'll think about it.
Anyways how are you feeling after waking up?"

Jieun rolled her eyes but still answered.

"I'm good a little hungry tho."

Bangchan smiled and pulled her into a warm hug.She was surprised but happy as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Please take me serious."The girl mumbled and the leader heard it.

He narrowed his eyes,then after some seconds a long sigh escaped his lips as he pulled away from the hug.
He gave Jieun a smile as his hands were placed on her shoulders.

"Okay."

Jieun brightly smiled at that.

"Alright can we go eat now?"

"Of course the other will be happy to see you and it's exactly lunch time!"

"Hey!..What are they-"Jieun pointed towards Changbin and Seungmin who were doing weird yoga poses while Jeongin was laughing at them.