"Okay, Sir!! I will sir, Thank you!" She smilingly said then she proceeds on stepping out of my hotel room and I proceed in going to the bathroom to take a bath...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Type POV

"Hai, is everything ready for my meeting later, God! This company should be good this time, We already talk so many construction companies before but no one can suffice with what we demand!! Is it that hard to create something g unique for our planned-to-be-build mall... I just want something New and Modern but they keep giving me garbage!! Arghhh this is so frustrating!!" I angrily said to Hai!! This Mall is my first legacy ever since I step in as the new CEO of our corporation... I just want to prove to all those greedy boards of directors that I deserve this position of mine!!

"Of course Type, I like their initial proposal and they said that they come up with more... They are not that big and established yet unlike your company but I think their company is a good risk... Sometimes, small companies like these can come up with something better, unlike those established construction companies that we already checked..." Hai said to me

"I hope your right Hai because this is pressuring the hell out of me!! I don't want to see those f*cking judgemental faces of our board anymore!! God!! I'm a Pwattakun!! Why can't they just mind their own business and never eye for my position anymore!! I'm tired of feeling that I always have to prove myself to them!!" I frustratingly said to him

"I know Type, but we can't please everybody right? We just need to do good to always prove them wrong.. By the way, about the incident that happens with that bastard Clyde, we already settle things with him... He promised to never speak about what happened anymore if he doesn't want for us to press charges against him..." Hai seriously said to me... I just looked at him and sigh deeply... That incident has been bothering me too... I don't know why but I just snap after I heard what he said... I tried my best to conquer my anger but I can't when I heard him say his name all over again!! The pain that I've been trying to surpass this last 5 years had burst out just by hearing his name!!!

God!! Why can't I move on from him!! Why can't I just forget all about him!! He already left me behind!! He doesn't love me!! He doesn't care about me at all!! Type!! Why!! Why are you still lingering with your memories with him... Why are you still hurting just because of him!! You have to forget about him already! You have to move on!!

YOU HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT HIM ALREADY!!! YOU ARE NOTHING WITH HIM!!! PLEASE JUST FORGET EVERYTHING!!!

"Type? Are you okay?? Are thinking about something?? You seem to be out of focus again!!" Hai asked me... 

"Ahh nothing Hai, It's nothing!! By the way, I would like to thank you for fixing my problems again, I owe you one again! Gosh! My debt on you is piling and piling every single day... I don't know how can I pay you back!! You've been guiding and helping me for 5 years now! You don't know how thankful I am to you!! I hope I can do something to pay you back!!" I said to him, I'm just thankful that even though everyone had left me behind already, Hai is the one who stayed... He is like the brother I never had... He always took care of me ever since my dad died. Sometimes, I'm really shy to him already because he's been neglecting his outside life just to take care of me and always fulfill his duty to me as my bodyguard... He loses so many potential partners just because they can't take that Hai is taking care of me instead of them... I don't know what would I do without him!! 

"You have nothing to thank me for Type!! You gave me shelter and my job... You know I always see you as my little brother right? I don't have anyone to consider as my family! Only you so stop thanking me!! I should be the one doing that instead of you..."  He said to me, I can't help but smile so widely while hearing what he just said...

I was about to go and hug him when I heard my door opens, it's Sam, one of my secretaries...

"Sir, Your car is ready! It's time for your meeting with the potential construction company partner for the mall..." She said to me...

"Okay, Sam! We will be there..." Hai smiling said to me, then she proceeds on stepping out of my office again, Hai turned around to see me again...

"Ready??" He asked me...

"Of course!!!" I smilingly said...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me and Hai, Arrive at the place where we agreed to meet with the construction company representative... They offer for us to meet at their company building but I decline because I don't want to give them that impression that I already have chosen them!! I need to see what they've got before I gave them this deal but as Hai opens the sliding door for this exclusive room in this restaurant, I feel stoned and stuck on my feet as I saw the back of the person whom I'm meeting with...

I know that back!! I can never forget that body even though it's already 5 years that had pass ever since I saw him... I will never forget every detail of him... What is he doing here?? Is he back after years of nothing from him... No goodbye, No explanation, Nothing!!!

What is happening?? How can he be here??

I badly want to run away from here!! I badly want to turn around and run away from this situation again... He is not noticing me yet because he was busy doing something on his laptop...

"Type, Aren't you going to enter??" Hai whispered to me, I just looked at him blankly... I can't seem to move any part of my body... I cannot speak!! What is happening to me!

The woman who was with him notice us, which made her so shocked that she immediately runs to welcome us

"OMG!! Sir! You're here!! I'm sorry I didn't notice you!! The waiters didn't inform us that you are already here..." She sounded like she is panicking... Hai seems to be saying something to her but I can't hear it properly because there is a loud buzzing sound that I'm currently hearing... 

What should I do... The man that I'm currently looking at turned around to see us... He is smiling at first but his face changes so drastically when he finally meets my eye...

I'm right!! He is back!! He is back!!

He quickly runs towards me and hugs me

"Type!!!" He asked me

To be continued

A/N

Follow me on Twitter Mi-Loves

Waanjai MJORA