backstoy

you and vinnie have been friends since you were 5 and he was 7,, you guys have been hip to hip ever since,, you have 4 brothers and 2 dogs,, your parents are really caring people and your close with both of them but recently you and your dad have been arguing,, the story starts when your in 11th grade and vinnies in 12th there will also be flashbacks from your childhood,, your dad is a CEO aswell as vinnie they were allies and then you guys got introduced,, you currently have a boyfriend his name is Zack Warren he's on vinnies baseball team,, you and vinnie have tiktok you just don't post,, vinnie has a girlfriend named Emily Barren (both are made up),, your the middle child you have 2 younger and 2 older,, your mom looks really young but she's in her 40s and so is your dad,, vinnies parents love you and you guys are neighbors so you guys hang out a lot,, your currently 15 and vinnie is 17 (your smart that's why your in 11th grade),, your birthday is 6 days after vinnies the 20th of july,, covid doesnt exsist in this story,, you have a friend group with a few people in it but those are really the only other people you hang out with besides vinnie.

characters
(your household)
Veronica Moore: Mom; 41
Jayden Moore: Dad; 44
Kaden Moore: brother; 22
Alexander Moore: brother; 19
Y/n Moore: you; 15
Joshua Moore: brother; 13
TJ Moore: brother; 13
Rio: your husky; 2
Nova: your german Shepard; 1

(vinnies househould)
Maria Hacker: Vinnies mom; 41
Nate Hacker: Vinnies dad; 44
Vinnie Hacker: bestfriend; 17
Reggie Hacker: vinnies brother; 15
Poncho: their lab; 2
Leo: their german shepherd; 1

(Friends)
Jake Loin: vinnies friend;17
Emily barren: vinnies girlfriend; 16
Zack Warren: your boyfriend; 16
Terry Loin: you and vinnies friend; 17
Barron Platt: vinnies friend; 16
Troy Zarba: you and vinnies friend; 17
Lilly Revira: your friend; 16
Ally Platt: your friend; 15