Chapter 11 - 𝑺𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒎

Începe de la început

As Karma rummaged through cabinets and drawers, [Y/n] couldn't shake the feeling of unease. The thought of Karma preparing a meal for her didn't sit right at all.

She'd have to keep an extremely keen eye on him.

"So, what's on the menu today? Poison, perhaps?" [Y/n] quipped, unable to resist the urge to provoke Akabane. "Or are you going to drug me?"

"Yup." He answered with the utmost seriousness and the woman's face went pale. "Nah I'm just messing with you." He laughed it off, "I save the poison for special occasions."

[Y/n] watched Akabane like a hawk. Her gaze never left his form for one singular second as he began his culinary charade.

Despite the woman's disdain for the man before her, she couldn't deny the curiosity that gnawed at her insides.

With exaggerated flair, Karma rummaged through the cabinets, pulling out ingredients with a flourish. His movements were deliberate, each motion was a carefully choreographed performance meant to captivate his audience of one.

"So, little miss assassin," Karma's voice cut through the silence, his eyes glinting with mischief as he caught [Y/n]'s gaze, "Care to join me in my culinary escapades?"

[Y/n] bristled at the suggestion and her lips curled up into a scowl. "I'll pass," she replied curtly.

Undeterred, Karma continued his theatrics, chopping and sautéing with practiced ease. He moved with a confidence that bordered on arrogance and each action he made was a calculated display of his culinary prowess.

As [Y/n] watched, her guard remained firmly in place. Her senses were on high alert for any signs of deception. But Karma seemed to revel in the attention, his movements becoming more exaggerated with each passing moment.

Finally, Karma turned around, holding a plate with a dish that looked suspiciously normal. "Bon appétit, my love," he said with a smile, setting the plate down in front of [Y/n].

"I'm not your love." [Y/n] said straight faced as she picked up the spoon. Her stomach churned with apprehension. The woman couldn't help but wonder what fresh hell Karma had served this food from.

"Here," She pushed the plate back over to him. "You eat some first." She was playing it safe, even though she was quite positive he'd done nothing to it.

"I'm allergic." Karma counteracted.

"No you're not." Akabane wasn't allergic to anything.

"How would you know?" He raised an eyebrow at the woman.

"Because you made the food dip-shit." If he was allergic then he couldn't have done so. He would have had an allergic reaction.

She got him.

"That's true." He gave in and sat down on the chair beside her.

"Feed me," he got comfortable and opened his mouth.

[Y/n] took the plastic spoon and slowly brought it to his mouth, and then shoved it down his throat causing the man to gag.

He grabbed her wrist tightly to stop her from throat fucking him with the spoon.

"What the fuck!?" he was still choking.

"Oops." She mocked.

He snatched the spoon from the woman. "Give me this shit," he also took the food from her.

"You've lost eating privileges." He'd eat it all himself and she'd just have to starve tonight.

[Y/n] watched in disbelief as Karma greedily consumed the meal. It was then that she realized that maybe she shouldn't have done that. The feeling of hunger desperately began to gnaw away at the woman's stomach. She was left to suffer the consequences of her own defiance.