1.

2013

"Harry why didn't you tell us you had a sister?" Liam said sounding exited but also offended that Harry hadn't told him or the other boys about his sibling.

"I did!" Harry was annoyed but you could hear him holding back a chuckle.

His hair was styled and you could really see how fluffy and curly it was. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a red flannel with a few buttons undone.

"Nah man, yeah you told us about Gemma, but not this one!" Zayn laughed as well as the other boys who were sat in a couch opposite from him and Harry.

"Spill it Harry, is she hot?" Niall asked in a serious yet playful way. All the boys laughed except for Harry who looked even more annoyed, if that was possible.

"Niall!! That's my sister we're talking about!"  Harry looked genuinely mad.

"I know? I'm just asking, do you think I would find her attractive?"

"Niall stop!" All the boys laughed except for Harry of course. Niall and Louis high fived and Harry pulled out his phone trying to look mad but was clearly holding back a grin.

"Her name is Melissa and she's 18. She's about 5,5, has long brown hair and dark green eyes. Happy?" Harry blurted out keeping his eyes to the phone. Niall looked around at all the boys.

"Oh, so she's hot then. Good to know" Niall joked and ran his fingers trough his bleached blonde hair. The boys laughed, although Harry only chuckled a bit.

He locked eyes with Zayn who was sat on the black couch with a grin on his face. Zayn almost always wore black, but today he was wearing light blue skinny jeans, a green sweatshirt and a leather jacket.

Niall mouthed "score" and Zayn chuckled. Niall just sat there with an amused look on his face.

-

Okay chapter one is done now what do y'all think so far? I'm gonna try to write as many chapters as possible, we'll see how it goes 💀love y'all

-m