W-What.?

(This is a story with Legacy Jack cause I bored)

TW: Homophobia, and something similar to kiddnaping

Dave POV
I had been hiding for so long and I was so scared that ℎ𝑒 would find me. ''Sportsy has changed.'' I thought when I realized something holding my leg, and I was soon taken out of my hiding spot. When I looked up at him his eyes glowed in a magenta tint, and I started to stare "Why where you hiding from me Davey..? Do you not like me anymore?" Sportsy said, and I stayed silent for a long time, "Sportsy, I love you and always will!" I said, "No matter what you do to me.." I mumbled that part. He soon smiled with a creepy, unsettling smile, and I began to stand up. He pushed me make down and I looked at him, and I got ready to speak, "Sp-" But I barely got that out before I felt a cold index finger on my mouth "Shhh.." he said, "It will be over before you know it." He added on, and I began to worry about what was going to happen. Until he took a few steps back. I saw his eyes return to the normal color but he didn't move, and I saw something behind him. The thing behind him as a magenta colored man, he seemed so familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it. The man was holding Sportsy up until he let go, causing Old Sport to fall to the ground unconscious. "Sportsy!?" I shouted crawling over to him shaking him. The man who I had noticed walk away, came back and was holding something, but before I could ask him, I felt a painful blow to the back of my head, felt as from a baseball bat. This blow caused me to fall unconscious beside Old Sport.

Henry's POV
I looked at Dave and Jack lying limp on the floor, I didn't care about the orange one, I just wanted my 'Son' so I grabbed Dave's arms and began dragging him to a room that no one but me knew about. Once Dave and I got there, I had set him down in a corner and grabbed ropes, trying his arms, and legs. I smiled and left the room to grab something. When I came back probably a couple hours later cause I had to go way into town to buy it, Dave was still out but I knew not for much longer so I put the thing on him and held something else in my hand and waited for Dave to wake up.

Dave's POV
I groaned as I began waking up, my eyes opening slowly, but I couldn't see. There was some sort of fabric over my eyes I could feel it. I tried to move my arms but they where tied right to my sides. "Finally awake I see." I heard a mysterious and echoey voice say. That's what made it click "H-henry..?!" I managed to say as I felt a rough grab of my wrist "What the hell were you thinking Dave?! I raised you making sure you knew what was right and what was wrong!" I stayed silent for a moment "W-what.?" I muttered "Being gay Dave." Henry said

(552 words pog, this was really bad to I apologize)