Chapter 28

"Uhh they broke in! They're prisoners now." He accused us pointing a finger like we had just stolen a cookie and he was telling on us. I slammed a hand to my face. 

'Your mate is so dumb' 'I know.' 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Camilla stared at him completely unimpressed her hands on her hips. "Excuse me Demetri?" She explained. "Tree! Only half of that is true!" I added in my own accusing tone. All three of them looked at me. "What?" I shrugged. It's like they think I'm stupid or something. 

"What the hell is going on?" The tall vampire asked. "Well... Tree is an idiot and Cam is his mate. Technically we did break in but we sure as hell aren't prisoners here, if we wanted we could leave. What's your name? I'm Arabella but don't call me that. Call me Ara. I'm Cam's best friend and Cam's real name is Camilla but don't call her that either. We both don't really like our full names. Oh and if you didn't get it Tree is Demetri-" I was speaking super quickly but Demetri interrupted me. "I think thats enough Arabella - ergh Ara." I glanced at Cam, sometimes I don't realise how fast or how much I'm talking. Everything just tumbles out, I am very very bad at keeping secrets.  "Yeah ok Tree." 

"So... any questions?" I asked the vampire, who looked incredibly confused. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Ergh no?" I smiled holding in a laugh, poor child. "Well, what's your name?" I asked again. "My name is Felix -" He turned towards Demetri. "I was sent to retrieve you - it is feeding time. Are these two... with the Cullen Clan?" He asked glancing at our golden eyes. "Thank you, Felix and sorry about the misunderstanding. I am not sure whether they are of the Cullen Clan, but I am sure they were came here with them." He looked towards us and Cam answered his implied question. "We did come with them but we are not their clan." They nodded. "Though I'm related to one of them!" I added chirpily with a smile, thinking of my brother. It still amazes me that I found him again. "Oh that actually reminds me I need to message my brother!" I pulled out my phone ready to message him when Felix spoke again. "Am I right to assume that the two of you would not like to join us for a feed?" I glanced at him narrowing my eyes. "On human?" He nodded in confirmation. "Then no, thank you. We might go for a hunt for some animal blood to drink though." I commented and Cam nodded in agreement. 

Demetri gripped Cams hand. "You will return, yes?" He asked and I could see worry in his eyes, I'm going to cry he is too sweet. Cam smiled squeezing his hand. "Of course, we will see you in an hour." He released her hand and made to leave with Felix but stopped. "Will you both meet the kings when you return? I can assure you they will wish to meet the pair of you." I groaned, meeting new people is so much effort. Sometimes I just want to crawl into a hole and never socialise for the rest of eternity... well expect for with Cam she doesn't count! 

Demetri and Felix vanished down the hall and I returned my attention to my phone. "I'm just going to text Jasper to let him know what's happened" I explained to Cam. "Ok, once you're done we should go hunting though." I nodded "Of course, I'm hungry and I know you are too. I can practically hear your stomach begging! Please feed me, please!" I laughed at Cams astounded face. "Excuse me! You're one to talk!" We both laughed before I messaged my brother. 

Ara: Heyyyyy Jazzy pants! 

Ara: GUESS WHAT? 

Ara: Actually no, I'll just tell you! 

Ara: Cam found her mate!! 

Jasper: Thats really good for her Ara! Is she happy? 

Ara: I think she is happy though he is an idiot!

Jasper: Thats nice I suppose, let her know I'm happy for her. Who is he?