"Ab tu sath hai, to ye kyu nhi muskuraega..?" she replied looking at him.

"oye mere bina tum dono ne bahut mushkile uthai hainaa,, par ab tujhse vaada hai Vashma,, ab or kuch bura nhi hoga. Humne sath rehna hai Vashma, humne sath rehna hai.." he said while tears formed in their eyes. Vashma nodded her head in a yes assuring Uday's thumping heart. "Oye ye to sogyaa!" he said and took him from Vashma's hands and placed him comfortably beside her.

"tum dono ko meri vajah se kitni buri haalat se guzarna pada na Vashma. Mai tujhe pehchan hi ni paya Vashma, pata ni kese tuje itne mahino ke liye akela chhad dia maine. Pata ni kese..!!" he uttered in disbelief as he thought Vashma must be sad or maybe even angry with him. To make it up to her he held her hands in his and stated the biggest fact of his life "par ek gal sach hai Vashma ki Tere bina mai zinda nhi tha. Sab khatam hogya tha Vashma,, mai khatam hogya tha. Mujhe maaf karde.. oye mainu maaff krde.."

"Galti meri hai Uday, Farooq ko hum sab ki zindagi me mai lai,, tujhse kitne jhoot bole, tujhe kitna rulaya hai maine.. Uday muje tere ko bhut kuch batana hai. Maine ye sab kyu kia, sab batana hai.."

"Vashma kya maine tujhse pucha kuch?" he asked much to her shock.

"matlab?"

"Oye mujhe nhi jaanna kuch! Kuch bhi nahi. Mujhe sirf is baat se matlab tha ki tu mere naal hai, mere paas hai. Or aaj bhi isi baat se matlab hai. Mainu or kuch nhi chahida! " As he said these words with screaming honesty and love, Vashma realised how he never questioned her back then. The day she slapped him in the street, all that he wanted was her, he didn't care if she was married, why she got married, why she ditched him, it all made no sense to him. What he wanted was her. Despite of his anger , his eyes always spoke love and his lips curved in smile when she came back the next day of her nikaah. The moment she lied about Farooq being the father of their baby, he again didn't utter a harsh word to her, moreover after such long separation of five months, after suffering so much all alone, he was ready to protect her baby, was ready to fight for them. He never questioned her. When she lied to taya ji about Farooq trying to kill Randheer, Uday still trusted her, came to her asking if she was being pressurized? He trusted her so much!!!! As all these things flashed in her mind, a silent Vashma finally let it out. She began crying profusely in front of him. Her loud weeping didn't know bounds today. Uday cupped her face as he never saw her like that. His strong Vashma is crying that too this bad. He tried to comfort her but she didn't budge. She cried and cried and cried clutching the collars of his pathaani, as a result of which he forced her head on his shoulder and patted her back while saying "oye mai hu yaha tere paas, kabhi chhad ke nhi jaana maine tenu! Fir kyu ro rhi hai pagal.." but his comforting words added more to her cries. Vashma couldn't believe that he is for real. How can he be so good? How?

"Uday!!!" she finally breathed and forced herself a bit away as she was tightly hugging him throughout. "Uday mujhe maaf karde.. mai nhi janti ke maine esi konsi neki ki hai, jiske badle tu mujhe mila hai, mujhe maaf karde,,.. teri har takleef, har dukh ka kaaran mai thi pr tune uff tak nhi ki. Uday mai nahi janti ki kese tujhe batau ke mai kitnaa pachtaa rhi hu pr ek chiz sach hai,, tere binaa mai sirf ek zindaa laash thi, or kuch nhi.. agar humara baccha nhi hota na to mai kab ki mar gyii hoti.." she uttered but winced in a slight jerk as she realised that Uday has held her by her hairs. "oyee kya hai? hain? Kya hai?? oye marne maraane ka itna shauk hai to jaa marjaa!"

"mai mar gyi to jee paega mere bina??" she said as she remembered their conversation when Uday hugged her for the very first time.

"oye jee lunga! Meri konsi saanse ataki hui hain tujhme!! 5 mahine jee lia,, jaa!" he held her close in the process.

"nhi jaungi,, ab tu kehta reh jaio,, par main nhi jaungi.." she held Uday's collar and uttered with passion evident like old times.

"oye hoye hoye hoye!! Abhi paanch mint phle bimar thi, ro rhi thi dard ke maare,, ab josh aagya meri Vashma me?" he teased her as her eyes had that craziness back in them but Vashma's face got red with intense blush and she left his collar.

"chup ekdum chup!!" Vashma said as he tend to laugh at her.

"oye jhalliye.. oye maine jaane hi ni dena tujhe,, ek baar fir marne ka shauk nhi hai mainu.." his grip softened on her hairs as he looked at her lovingly. They kept on looking in each other's eyes when a ray of sunlight entered their room.

"Subah hogyi Uday, andhera chhat gya! Dunia se bhi or hum par se bhi." she said holding his face while he leaned into her. "ab sab thik ho jana hai Vashma.. humne sath reh ke sab thik kardena hai."
"Ye nyi subah ek naya aaghaz laa rhi hai, hum ek nyi shuruaat karenge Uday" she replied and he immediately pulled her into his embrace. "Mai tujhe bhut mohobbat karta hu Vashma bhut mohobbat!" he said out of nowhere as he just knew that this needed to be said. He must tell her this again that he loves her . He loves her very much.

"Or mai bhi tujhse bhut pyaar karti hu Uday. Vashma ki zindagi ka matalb hi nhi hai tere bina.." she said as they kept on hugging each other. Finally their small world is aflamed with aurora and brightness of the new beginnings.

✨" Haa dimag kharab hogya hai mera. Lekin tu agar mujhe ek baar mil gyi na to mera dil, mera dimag mera sharir, main khud, sab kuch thik ho jaega Vashma."✨

______________

A/N : A brisk conversation we all wanted is here. I hope you all will like this as I generally suck at emotional parts.😄❤️ Bear with me guys. Credits for Prompt suggestion : my twitter friends. And yes thank you so much for 1000+ reads guys. Thank you so much ❤️