Mission Impossible

15 years later...

Third-person P.O.V

*clang*

sound of swords clashing coud be heard echoing through the grass field.

Finally, after a few moments, a young boy lay tiredly on the grass while the taller and older-looking man sit next to the boy and wiped his sword.

"Good, You have become skillful but still need more practice. Look at you getting tired easily. This must be because your mom spoiled you too much,"

"Come on, Dad. You are the one who is too tough because you were a swordman and I am more into daggers and light weapons. Sword is just too heavy for me,"

"Dad, Hiiro! It's lunchtime. Hurry up or no lunch for you guys!" The girl's voice echoed through the field as she looked at the two guys 12 meters away from her while holding a basket full of herb flowers.

Hearing those words made the two guys on the other side quickly get up and walking fast to the girl.

Liliana P.O.V

(A/N: Her nickname is Lily since Liliana is a little long and I think it weird to call her that all the time:)

"Lily, can you get me a few Sprinkles flowers and Sun dust flowers. I was running out of those and I need to make potions request from the guild, "

"Okay, Mom," I reply as I grab the basket on the table and walk to the door. I was about to leave when my mother tell me to call my father and little brother for lunch in which I just said okay to since I need to go to the edge of forest near the field to find the herbs flower that mother want.

After 5 minutes of walking, I've finally arrived. Although it just a short walked I'm already sweating because the weather that become hotter since it was the last week of summer.

(A/N: That's how the weather work on this world. So usually last week of summer would be more cool since the falls will come but in this world it would turn another way. Example as summer, last week of summer the weather will getting hotter and  only the last 2 days of summer will become cooler.)

I picked a lot of the Sprinkles flower and Sun dust flower since there lots of them. It because both of the flowers are usually found in summer than another season. They were called summer herbs.

After a few minutes of picking flowers, I was met with a beautiful grass field. I saw two people from underneath a big pillow tree chatting. Even from far away, I know that it is my dad and little brother.

"Dad, Hiiro! It's lunchtime. Hurry up or no lunch for you guys!"

I shout at them and it looks like they heard it base on their reaction. They get up and walk quickly toward me. I'm waiting for them to reach me before we walked home together while chatting about random things.

(Let's skip till dinner okay:)

-Dinner Time-

Third-person P.O.V

"Hiiro, tomorrow you need to go to the guild. They have a new mission for you. This time there also members from different guild that will participate in the mission. It was called alliance mission. You can choose if you want to join or not," tells Silveria (Mother) while pouring more soup into a bowl. She didn't even glance at her son.

"I have no problem but what is the mission that seems so tough until the guild make it's as an alliance mission and is big sis will participate too?"