"Yeah, but we've left it late," George hummed with a one-shouldered shrug, his quill still working furiously to scribble out words.

"You're not – by any chance – writing out a new order form, are you?" Mrs. Weasley questioned shrewdly, hands atop her hips, "you wouldn't be thinking of restarting Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, by any chance?"

"Now, Mum," Fred peered up from the parchment with a convincingly pained look, "if the Hogwarts Express crashed tomorrow – and George and I died – how would you feel knowing that the last thing we heard from you was an unfounded accusation?"

Everybody within the den had stifled their laughs and chuckles, even Molly did her best to bite back one of her own as she rolled her eyes. Before she could begin to speak again, she let out a slight shriek when she caught sight of the wall clock – Arthur appeared home with a small pop of apparition so she rushed to greet him at the door. With a screech from an incoming owl, Harry looked up in hopes it'd be Hedwig again – only to falter and resume polishing his Firebolt when it turned out just to be Errol with what looked to be a small parcel. Rebecca felt herself frown slightly, feeling as sorry for the boy as she felt for herself; but still kept her place by Fred – she too disappointed in her lack of letters from Sirius Black as well.

*

The following morning, having been awoken around 8am by numerous loud knocks on each of the bedroom doors and calls from Mrs.Weasley, each of the teens began peeling themselves up from their mattresses. Ginny was the last to get up, groaning and attempting to smother herself with her own pillow in grim protest. Rebecca waited patiently for Hermione to emerge from the bathroom for her turn, opening her trunk to grab a fresh set of clothes to change into and set her school bag out. In rummaging through her belongings, she couldn't help but to grin at the sight of the Irish green jersey folded alongside her things.

Once Hermione came out from the bathroom, she hopped up and grabbed her things to quickly get dressed and ready. Not more than ten minutes later, Rebecca was allowing Ginny into the bathroom as she packed the remainder of her toiletries into a small pouch. The redhead paid no heed to the audience, easily passing a brush through her hair before beginning to strip down for her shower. The Ravenclaw simply walked out once she finished packing her things away, being sure to shut the door behind herself and put the rest of her things into her trunk before locking it up.

"G'mornin, Mum says breakfast is ready," George announced just as he stepped into the bedroom's doorway, freshly showered as well and his sopping ginger hair pushed back from his face, "shall I take your trunk for you, best friend?"

"Oh, no, that's alright –"

"Too late."

The younger twin had grasped the trunk's handle, already moving out the door of Ginny's bedroom. Rebecca hurried after him, ducking low and picking up the opposite side to help him carry it down the endless flights of stairs. George gave her a look, though she gave him one back – both of them having creeping smiles spreading across their faces before sharing a quiet laugh. Once they set the trunk alongside the others, and with an arm tossed over her shoulders, George guided them both towards the kitchen where most of the others already sat, each with a plate of eggs and bacon in front of them. There was also a large stack of toast set at the middle of the table, a pot of porridge, and tall glasses of pumpkin juice, and mugs of either coffee or tea.

Once they were done eating, stuffed and nearly ready to pop – Molly had cleared everything away with a wave of her wand and set out towards the den while the rest of the lingered around the kitchen with food babies.

"Alright," Mrs. Weasley took a breath, grasping the telephone and twirling it's wire nervously, "I'll just call in for a few taxis to get us to Kings Cross Station – that is what you call those things – right?"