~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever

Start from the beginning

"A rational falsehood?!"

"I was tricked again!" Iida muttered to himself. "As expected from U.A. However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!"

"Is it really that serious?" You questioned, with a laugh that turned the boy pink.

"That's true. I'll consider it." Aizawa muttered. "But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a seperate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

"A week of training camp, huh?" Iida read.

"We'll have to bring a lot with us." Izuku muttered, as a light bulb went off in your head.

"We should all go to the mall!" You exclaimed, clapping your hands. "Since we have the day off tomorrow we can go shopping together and get all we need!"

"Oh, good idea!" Kaminari agreed. "Wouldn't that be the first time we all hung out together?"

"Hey, Bakugo, you're coming too!" Kirishima called out to the blonde.

"Like I'd do something so irritating." Katsuki growled.

"Will you come, too, Todoroki?" Izuku questioned.

"I go visit my mom on our days off." Shoto stated.

"You guys are such party poopers!" Mineta squealed. "Get a clue, you clueless guys!"

"And so, here we are! With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced- Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!" Mina cheered, pumping up her fist. Your pale eyes twinkled at the many shops that had so many different designs based on Quirks. With shirts with no sleeves for those with a multitude of arms or wider pant legs for other reasons.

"Your muttering is scaring the children." You pointed out, face almost pressed to the glass display where a bunch of expensive jewelry could be seen.

"S-Sorry." Izuku apologized. "Hey [Y/n]-Chan?"

"Hm?" You hummed, acknowledging the boy but not bothering to look away from the display. Izuku didn't have a chance to ask you a thing as a voice called out.

"Oh, aren't those U.A. students?!"

"First years?!"

"I saw them on TV!"

"Sports Festival, yay!"

"Oh, there are still people who remember that..." Ochaco muttered, surprised.