Aadi hates to see her and him both like this, but here sidharth is correct she can't be here. don't know when will problems leave their side. He closes his eyes in anguish and keeps dragging her out, she tries to free his hold and look at sidharth. Both eyes fixed on each other, hot water escape from both, hearts are yelling loudly from inside.

Soon the distance covered their eyes, just like somewhere a thin wall create between them. Aadi pulled her towards the room, she also stops struggling now, walks just like a statue when Zoya come from his room and asks with a shocking face, "Aadi what are you doing?" He saw her a hand to stop and lock sana inside her room.

He hit his fist on the wall and asks for Zoya, "Where were you? Why you leave someone alone?" She narrowed her brows and says, "I was in the washroom, and she said that going to find sidharth. But what happens? Why you lock her?" He rubs his forehead and says, "She saw sidharth torturing someone, I don't know how will she react and what will happen now?"

She widened her eyes and says, "What? Shit, you go and call him, this time he is the one who should talk with her and asks to keep patience." He nodded and go by saying, "You are right." Here sidharth anger rises by per second. He grabs that man's hand and roared by give a deep cut on it, "How dare you act in front of my wife?"

He pressured the knife more into his hand and says, "What do you think, I don't know who you are? I never forget faces, you work for Rajveer once. I don't know you are with him now or not but the accident was done by your men. Am I right? "He widened his eyes, which is filled with shock and fear, the whole body starts shaking.

Smirking sidharth move back and gestured to his man something, after a few seconds they brought a bucket of boiled water. That man starts yelling no...but it transformed into a loud scream when sidharth emptied the hot water bucket on him. "Aaaahhhhhhhh..." His whole body is trembling in pain, yelling not to stop...

Sidharth moves towards him again and says by giving pressure over the cut, "Spit out the truth if you don't a merciless death." He breaths heavily and says with a smirk, "If you kill me, your wife will hate you." Gritting teeth he punches on his face four-five times, "Don't dare to talk about her with your filthy mouth. Speak up..."

His face is completely filled with blood, huffing he look at him and says, "Yes my men's tried to kill you, but you escaped again. Someone contact us to find out about the house, ...." He breaths and winced, "Rajveer ask me to find it out, he somewhere guess that it has some connection with you. See our work done, I am...here at your house, see your beautiful and innocent wife."

He takes out the gun and shot on that man's both legs, hands...His blood boiled every time they took her name, this is his fear which is coming true. He takes out something and throws it on his face which causes more painful yells out from his mouth, pulling his hair sidharth asks, "What he want? Tell the plan otherwise you know me very well..."

"You will face hell every day on this earth..speak." Aadi come in between and look at everything with a confusing frown. That man's open his eyes with so much difficulty and says, "I...don't know the further plan but he will destroy you., will take his revenge. Even if you killed me, I don't care because know rajveer will never leave you... Hahha. and your wife..."

Closing eyes he hit his head on the poll in anger which made him unconscious. He pulled his hair in anger and yells, "Soon he open his eyes again do the same things but remember he has to alive." Kick the bucket he goes from there when aadi come to him and asks, "What is he talking about revenge? Wife?" Punching on the wall sidharth tells him everything which shock aadi.

"What? Is he come here to see sana?" Said aadi by holding his head. Sidharth shook his head and says, "Hm..fuck..." Aadi put his hand on his shoulder and says, "We will find it out for now you go to her. You both should talk, go." Sidharth look at his shirt and says, "I don't know, I am scared what if she hates me?" Aadi held him from his shoulder, "She never can, just go and talk. She is just shocked."

Nodded sidharth move to the study first for changing the stain clothes. After that move towards their room, his hands are shaking for grabbing the knock. Don't know but a strange fear warmed up inside him, taking a breath he open the door slowly and find her sitting on the bed by facing her back to him. His heart is throbbing rapidly, gulping saliva he moves towards her.

Sana is still sitting in the same shock, her mind stops coming out from the incident. Sidharth's bloody face, that man's face, how he begged for help? How he uses the knife all come in front of her eyes repeatedly. Teardrops are dried on her face, she is sitting like stone, the mind is not in her hands. Sidharth looks at her face, which made his stomach twisted in pain.

Those dry tears are because of him, he again gives her the pain. Closing eyes he calms himself down, and put his hand on her shoulder slightly, "Naaz." She flinched back due to the sudden touch, her eyes met with him. All the scenes filled with blood come to her mind, those red eyes. He going to bend towards him, don't know what comes in her mind she move back and look at him with fear in her eyes. Her body starts shaking.....

Sidharth stops still in his place, teardrops start falling continuously from his eyes. He saw something which he once wanted to.
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!