Peter's Choice Pt. 2

Peter navigated to the room on the other side of the carrier Wade chattering away next to him about one thing or another.

 He didn't even have the energy or mind to get annoyed like he would sometimes at the merc when he couldn't be quite for two minutes while he tried to think. It wasn't like Peter needed any more time to contemplate over his decision.

He didn't 'want' to think about it. It felt as if he had decided all too fast, too rash.

Hands twitching he glanced to the clock. About 45 minutes until they where supposed to go to the conference.

A sudden energy thrummed through him and he went to the kitchen, opened several of the drawers until finding a butter knife and grabbed the toaster, unplugged it, and began to dismantle it.

"Was wondering when we were going to have fun," chirped Wade as he skipped over to the bed and sat at the computer, cracked his knuckles, and began to type ,"We probably will only have about 5 minutes until fury baby realizes he is being tracked. Then donno. Prob will see some guards in here."

Peter smiled tightly at the other-he was going to have to have to seriously do something really nice for the other man later. How was it the ridiculous merc was able to always understand him?'

"Yeah, perhaps I can help there," he said taking a few pieces from the microwave and hissing a bit when a spark bit the tip of his finger. Wade typed at the computer-if there was one thing the man was good at aside from killing and mayhem it was tracking others down.

They worked in silence for another moment, Peter moving from the quickly dismantled toaster to the T.V and taking it on, until red lights shown on the airship and Wade slammed his knee,"He isn't mobile. "

Peter paused," this feels too easy."

"It is," Wade nodded," he knew we where going to come."

The device was almost done. It was simple enough, he hoped it would work. With Wades resourcefulness he was sure it would.

Swallowing a lump in his throat he tried to forget the fact that it was very likely the avengers had killed Ravens in the past. For just being who they where. Peter was too afraid to ask. It made sense Fury would see him making this move.

He ran and grabbed his phone and paused before slamming the call button. It didn't even ring once.

"What are you doing?"

"Reporting the Raven."

Natasha sucked in a breath on the other end as Peter climbed up the wall into an air duct and slid over to make room for Wades bulk to pass through. This is why SPIDER-MAN was the stealthy quite one. Wade didn't quite have that finesse.

"Then what are you doing?" she hissed this time. He could hear Cap asking her what was going on in the back ground.

"Eloping apparently," he said a weak twitch of the lips at Wades roar of a laugh.

He could practically feel the glare through the phone," Why are you doing this without us?"

"Partially because the avengers need not have this on their record. Partially because SHIELD is acting on their own. You know I don't have time to explain," he grunted as he landed in another room via the air duct. The sound of running footsteps where outside the door. Wade quickly used those muscles of his to rip open a side grate leading to one of the walls. He knew exactly where they where going," I 'trust' you Natasha. Please. just. . . .my aunt. . ."

"I understand,' she was clipped. Back to business like always.

He hung up and crushed the phone, moving fast and keeping his eyes ahead and mind on what needed to be done so he didn't linger on the loss of the avengers support, even if partially it was his doing, the loss of his normal life, and the thoughts of other Ravens out in the world being present.