pt.15

You and Draco are doing a science experiment "hey Draco? Can you pass the green substance?" You ask him, you were really focused "the only thing green I see is my eye balls" draco replays jokingly, you laugh "the other one" "ohh~ that one~" he hands you the green liquid, you put one drop but by accident I put 2 drops, draco pulls you back "move from your station quick!" Kyran suggest,draco moves back holding your shoulders, brown stuff gos every were, Lucan laughs, Draco terns "what the heck she almost got hurt from that acid!" Draco confronts Lucan Everyone agrees with Draco ,even Ayano, Celeste and Elijah (can't forget them🙄). We get out of science and head to math "I love math" you say walking down the halls alone with draco "me too"you lean against the a door "but I'm not really good at it but I try my best to get the best grades I can... But I just want to take my mind off of my stress *Sigh*" hugs you "don't worry as long as me and my sisters you are safe"

Draco's mini pov
------------------------------
I'm hugging Y/N, she has lots of struggles I wish I can make it stop, I wish I known her sooner but what Funneh says I'm "STooPy" me and Y/N are still hugging but she's looking in my eyes I feel a little pull but it was isn't Y/N...it's me I'm moving closer...

As I feel a touch on my lips

TBC

Made by:Moon_Light35