Secrets Secrets Secrets

Start from the beginning

Warning: manga spoilers for the newer chapters going forward

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

He had to reach out to his sons. The war was slowly furthering in progress. He asked his spy at UA. The boy replied with saying, "sir he l-left." it seemed the boy had tears in his eyes. "Get ahold of yourself man your not supposed to feel for them," The boy said to himself. He seemed to have mixed emotions about the matter. It reminded him of his old follower... twice. He cared about all his followers even if he didn't show it. He and shigaraki felt the same about the matter. They had to projected a feeling of leadership and strength. But he wasn't strong. He didn't want this. To many people were dying because. Of. Him.

He fled to find his son. He hoped he could do it before the people lost all hope. He went into disguise and looked in the debris in the city. When suddenly he got a call.

"H-he's gone hisashi," a womans voice cried through the phone. "What inko?" He asked.
"Izuku, he ran away. They don't know where he is," she sobbed.
"W-what!?" He asked trying to sound surprised and scared.
"T-they made us m-move to the school and w-when I g-got there he w-wasn't there," she continued sobbing.

Afo wished that he could hold her in his arms at that moment. To comfort her and make her feel better. He had to find Izuku. "D-do you want me to come?" He asked her. Her side grew quite except for the occasional sniffle.
"I w-would. But you don't have to if it messes with your work to much," inko said.

She was always so over caring. "I will be there within the week inko. I've got a big project I'm working on." He smiled into the phone. He could telling inko was probably smiling too.

He heard walking and saw two students walking near him talking. He made himself invisible with one of the quirks he got.

"As long as we practice ms.jokes signature smile we can get them to join us," The boy said. He had black hair and looked pretty similar to izuku. But no freakles that he saw adorning his sons face. Just some look alike. "Cringe!" The girl replied.

He followed them to a building. All around them was ruckus. He waited outside when they came out no one followed them like their words suggested. Suddenly their was a crash.

Muscular jumped through a building and started hurting people. 'Does no one know his weakness?" Afo asked himself. 'You can literally kill him with a gun. His neck and face are uncovered.'

Suddenly the black haired boy was thrown into the wall. Only for another figure to appear in the dust. Is was just the boy he wanted. Izuku.

Izuku starts to fight Muscular after putting everyone to safety a couple streets away. I want to run in but don't.

Time skip

Izuku left the scene and all the people after he knew they would be safe. Afo approached behind the boy. Izuku turned around to see no one there. "Hello!?" He calls out.

Ago replies by take his quirk 'off.' "Hello izuku," he says. Izuku immediately gets into a fighting position. "Ohno I could never fight you, my boy," ago said. Izuku thought that he was mocking all might.

"I actually just want to talk come and sit though I'll understand if you don't want to," izuku hesitated but cane over once he saw that afo seamed to be telling the truth. But he wasn't fully sure.

"Now izuku I feel I have made many mistakes in my life, I forced a quirk on my brother, I've killed many innocent people, and many other things. I feel as though I cannot play the victim here. You were not one of my mistakes though. You were one of the blessings in my life, Along with inko, leona, as well as shota. I've loved seeing you all grow as people."

Izuku looked taken aback and disgusted. "So what are you trying to say."
"I'm not going to suggervoat it anymore. Izuku, I in fact am yours and your teacher Aizawa's father." Izuku seemed to stop working.

"W-what!?" He squeaked out. "A-are you l-lieing?" Izuku really couldn't be sure but the man seemed so serious. "Yes I an izuku. I really wanted to be in you life but being who I am all the mistakes I've made I didn't want people to judge you for it or get you or your mother in any trouble."

"D-does m-mom know w-who you a-are!?" Izuku asked still hesitate to believe. "No she just thinks I'm Hisashi Midoriya business owner of hizi corps."

Izuku was confused that was his father's name and business. How would he know. Maybe he got it off records. "Would you go to jail and stay there and call off you men to come quietly with me back to UA?" Izuku asked.
Afo knew it was coming and he would accept any punishment that the government gave him if only he would be abel to see his sons grow up.

"Okay I'll call him off just let me see you every so often in jail," he said. He transformed into his old look. Hisashi Midoriya. "Let's go back to UA. You mother is there."

Time skip

They arrived at the gates. A hero, eraserhead was outside the building probably on watch duty.

His eyes widened at the sight of the two and xmcalled some people in. Afo gassd at his other son with love.

A few pros mic, nezu, and a few others came out along with inko. He gasped longingly at his wife.

Inko gasped at her two boys. "H-hi mom," izuku said. "H-hi inko," Afo said with the same stutter as izuku just so they could tell for sure they were father and son.

"I can see where he got the crazy hair and freakles from," erasure said.

Inko ran forward and hugged the two. "H-how did you find him!?" Inko gasped. "A bit of searching." Was all Afo replied with a chuckle.

Mother and son were both crying while hisashi had a few tears I his eyes. Should he give his secret wmaway. Just right after finding his sons. "Oh right before I forget. Aziawa was my son from a different mother. From before I found inko. I ended up having to leave right after he was born and lost contact. But I remember what he looked like and his name. His black and his dark eyes.

Aziawa likes to think rationally but what!? He was this man's child!?!? He never really knew his father and his mom died when his was 17. Okay this was too much to take in. And with that Aizawa collapsed from all the information to process.

----------------
Y'all that was fun to write do y'all want a part two where he tells then that he's Afo or should he keep it a secret?