#4

(Don't play it)

"Y/n did you see what I sent you on ig?" Vane said while snickering. "Yea I did chile vane what imma do with you?" You responded playfully rolling and giggling. Vane smiles that you were laughing with her. You noticed that Cici and Challan have been get along well and that made you happy. Challan also took a break from dating because of a toxic relationship she was previously in. She doesn't talk about it though.

You hear the gym door open and turn your head. Your face began to warm up as you saw that the person that was coming in was Jahking. He walked to the middle of the gym and walked up the stairs to his seat. He sat down next to a lightskin girl with lengthy black wavy hair.

Jahking scanned his eyes around the room until they landed on you. He smirked and nodded at you and you smiled and waved. The girl next to him looked over at you also and smiled. You were wondering if they were dating or not. Why would he call you fine and be so sweet to you if they were? Are they just friends? You shrugged it off telling yourself not to overthink it.

Ms Hawkins stepped up to her podium and got the classes attention so she could start class. You turn your attention to the podium and turn to a clean sheet of paper in your note book. The question if Jahking and that girl were dating still in the back of your head.

"Y/n you wanna go to Starbucks before you go home?" Challan asked not looking up from her phone. Ms Hawkins gave the rest of the class free time before class ended. "Yea you wanna come over after?" You asked in response. Challan joyfully shook her head up and down. She loved coming over to your house it was an escape from hers sometimes. You smiled and nodded as you unlocked your phone.

Jahking🍃
Yo

Y/n🍄
Again wit dis "yo"💀

Jahking🍃
Sthu🥲

Y/n🍄
anyways- wsg

Jahking🍃
You look nice 🙂

Y/n🍄
Ofc I do 🙄💅🏽

"Y/n what you smiling at?" Challan ask giggling, "nothing..uh mind ya business Challan." YOY say playfully rolling your eyes. Challan made Oop noise and smirked at you knowing what was up.

Class ends and Challan, Cici, Vane, and you begin to walk to the gym door to exit. You all walk out the gym and down the hall towards the door to exit the building.

You watched Cici walk Challan to her car since she decided to give her a ride and Vane walk to hers. You start walking towards yours as you felt a hand touch your shoulder. You whipped your head around seeing that it was Jahking sitting there smirking. Next to him was that same girl he was sitting by.
"Y/n right?" He asked, "yea and you're Jahking" you said in response. "Mhm and this is my best friend Ari." he saids resting his arm on her head. "I ain't a damn arm rest Jahking get ya arm off me before I bite you." Ari saids as she sucks her teeth. Jahking quickly removed his arm off of aris head and Ari turned her attention to you, "Y/n...you fine as hell Jahking why didn't you tell me she was this fine?" Ari saids turning her body back and forth between you and Jahking. You giggle at Ari, "nah girl that's all you, aint no one told you to come out here lookin this fine!" You said while giggling. Jahking chuckles at the both of you.

"Y/n where you going after this?" Jahking asked while unlocking his phone. "I gotta meet my best friend Challan and our friend Cici at Starbucks..why you ask?" Ari leans forward and butts in, "Because he thinks you fine as hell is tryna fu-" Jahking covers Aris mouth with a shocked expression on his face. "Y/n I never said that I'm so sorry...Ari you need some pussy so you can shut the fu-" you pull Jahking hand off aris mouth. "Damn nigga let her breathe" you bust out laughing while Ari is catching her breath.