#2

Houston, Texas
12:43 pm
You wake up to your phone getting spammed with notifications. "What in the hell?" you whisper under your breath. You pick up your phone still laying down to check it and see that your best friend, Challan, was texting you nonstop.

You unlock your phone and see that she's ranting about some guy she found on ig. "Who this girl simping for now" you say chuckling to yourself. You clicked on the picture she sent you of him and your head dropped. It was the same dude from yesterday. "Well shit" you say while texting challahs back. You decided to tell her about the encounter you had with him and she gave you his socials. You followed him and left it there.

You walk out your room and into the kitchen. You open the refrigerator and look around in it to see if you have any food. You spot some left over Chinese food, take it out, and warm it up. While you're waiting for your food to warm up you decided to check Jahking Instagram. "Nigga real fine" you said to yourself. Just then you got a notification saying that he followed you back. Your eyes grow wide and your face starts to warm up. "Not him following me back." You said while making an Oop sound.

You took your food out the microwave and sat down in the living room to eat it. You looked up hearing Ap doors open and see Dallas walking out in boxers and a sports bra. This didn't really shock or phase you because this usually happens. You gave Dallas a nod while chewing on your food and she smiled in return. You go back to your phone checking to see what time it is. "Oh it's 1:15" you say you're words muffled by the food in your mouth. You quickly finish up and throw away the container it was in.

You walk into your room to pick out an outfit for the day.

(Y/n room)You pick out the outfit you're going to wear for the day then go into your restroom wash up

(Y/n room)
You pick out the outfit you're going to wear for the day then go into your restroom wash up.

You step out of your restroom in your towel wrapped around your body and put on f/l. You then put on your clothes and got to your hair. You pulled off the bonnet that was on your head to reveal your twist you did the night before. You take them out and pick through your hair.