Analogue

"Come on we have to leave now!" Your Dad called from outside as you saw the moving truck waiting patiently outside whilst you didn't let go of your best friend. "Your dad's calling you!" He chuckled and clutched onto you even tighter, stroking your soft y/h/c (your hair colour) locks. "But I want to stay hereee!" You whined like a toddler, literally grasping onto him, never wanting to leave.
A few minutes passed, it took you a while to get you off your best-friend but you guys were literally inseparable! Your little brother Jake was sulking beside you, because he had to leave his best friend Paddy, your best friends little brother. You loved your best-friends, they were the only thing in your life which made it enjoyable! Other than that, it was kinda lame. Moving to another side of England, being 4 hours away from your best friends, you knew this was going to be horrible.

{3 years later}

Excitement was swallowing you whole! You actually began jumping up and down! You were 18 for gods sake but you acted like a child, a complete kid. Today was the day! Your dad got a job back in London, a job that was so much better! Finally you could reunite with your best friends. But for some reason, you were also super nervous, you didn't know why. There was a BIG difference between FaceTime and actually meeting in real-life after a full 3 years. Ok, you just need some deep breaths. Nope. You squealed so loud that Jake covered his ears.

........................
A/n- hey! You may think this is boring but honestly it is gonna be SOO GOOD! Oh and btw I don't necessarily swear, but if you guys want me to make Tom swear i can do it but idk depends on what you guys want. Please just gimme a like or vote. Ty x
-author