PILOT

死の踊り ⋮ DANSE MACABRESEASON ONE──PILOT❝ THE OLDEST AND STRONGESTEMOTION OF MANKIND IS FEAR,AND THE OLDEST AND STRONGESTKIND OF FEAR IS FEAR OF THEUNKNOWN

SEASON ONE──PILOT
THE OLDEST AND STRONGEST
EMOTION OF MANKIND IS FEAR,
AND THE OLDEST AND STRONGEST
KIND OF FEAR IS FEAR OF THE
UNKNOWN.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 one has existed since the origin of humanity, and has grown hand in hand with them in each step towards an uncertain future, one comes to understand several things that only the very creator of heaven, earth and hell can understand

one becomes an omniscient observer. one becomes a cynical player with a lot of power over their playground and their toys, where they can decide who dies, who lives or who suffers. one automatically becomes the king of all that is known and unknown.

simple and mundane tasks like preparing a dessert would not have to be a concern for such a powerful being, indeed, a being like them would not have to do such frivolous activities when a mere mortal could do them for them.

"oh for dear satan! how the hell has this trash got burned!"

but even an immortal being like them also has their weaknesses, and for this, the action of cooking and everything that led to it is her greatest and perhaps only weakness. not even having all the knowledge of the cosmos can help her.

the devil frustrated, tossed the cake pan onto the kitchen counter. smoke came out of the oven as well as the cake that had to be pink but due to fate and bad luck was black as coal.

slamming the oven door, (y/n) removed her oven mitts and placed them next to the sweet, dark evidence of her defeat.

if she could extinguish the human race in order to make the perfect cake, (y/n) admits she would do it without hesitating twice, but alas she was not allowed to do so.

with a big sigh, the young woman went with lazy steps towards the room where what she most longed for, the only thing that could make her feel good after such a tragic event as what happened to her, was.

in the armchair, covered with a small blue blanket with stars, was the only man to whom, at least in this life, (y/n) was deeply connected to. too bad he didn't feel the same way.