Chapter 62. Run!

"And that's my story," Kate said now she and that guy were sitting on a bench on the rooftop.

"I'm sorry you had to let go of your first crush," the man said to Kate.

"Nah it's okay they are better together but still if they chicken out one more time I myself and dropping them off to hell," Kate said flipping her hair.

"You should" the man laughed at her.

"Well thank you again for keeping me company and listening to me again Mr.Kim" Kate stood up and bowed politely at the man.

"Ah don't worry Kate, it's Namjoon when we are outside of school," Namjoon said to her.

Kate's phone started to ring. She excused herself and picked up. It was Hueningkai.

"Hey Hyuka sup?" Kate said.

"Kate are you on the rooftop still?" he said while breathing heavily.

"Are you running?" Kate asked concerned.

"Yes and I suggest you do the same!" he said.

"What? why?" Kate is confused.

"There is one of San's father's allies you should run you are unarmed and in danger, I'm coming there to take you!" he yelled yet again.

"WHAT?!?" Kate yelled.

"GET AWAY NOW!" Hueningkai said through the phone and everyone could hear.

Kate ended the call with Anna and turned around to say bye to Mr.Kim but he wasn't there. She was about to open the door of the stairs to get out of the hospital when something hard hit her and everything went black. She passed out and someone lifted her body up.

"Got one sir," a voice said.

"Good now we need to get the others"

__________________________

Hella short but I don't give a fuckkkk~~

Thank you for reading hope you are enjoying this book!

Thank you again now we are on 2.1K !!

Slap in the face for those who said my existence is a failed project (a.k.a my mom...)

Bye-bye <3<3<3<3