Pag 5

PANEL 1

PANEL 1

Clarke, through tears, reads decrypted message:

"Clarke,

when I saw the name Wanheda among the rebel agents wanted, I immediately understood that it was you!

I need to meet you and I think ... I hope you want it too! I know that our separation happened in a tragic way, I don't remember how, I remember your desperate face and the distressing sense of loss. I don't know what happened and how I became what I am now. I have to meet you, I need to know if there's a future for us ... but if you don't want it please let me know, I'll understand.

The way to meet us is complicated and risky, you must come to me, because I am too visible and closely guarded to be able to move freely. Make sure you don't say a word to anyone; if it gets out, I'm finished.

Sends seven radio pulse of one second st* each every 24 hours st* for the affirmative answer and three from a second st* for negative response at the following coordinates and frequency, l100-45e / 476.980 at the same coordinates you will receive the instructions, encrypted in the same way, on how to reach me.

May we meet again. Forever yours, Lexa"

*standard time

PANEL 2

Clarke remember:

The sentences between Lexa and I could have been heard by someone else and now used as a trap for me... this was what my head said... but the heart hoped ... and in the end... the heart won... on the same day I sent the seven radio pulses and so I did in the days to follow...

and after a long time, when I had almost lost hope, the answer came with instructions and the place for the meeting, a remote planet famous only for its medical academies and located in an area of space firmly controlled by the empire.

I had not said anything, I was committing a betrayal, but I was too euphoric, so excited... and if I say it, they would stop me... and I didn't want to be stopped, and then it was personal, just my... mine and Lexa's... or so I hoped.

PANEL 3

On the pretext of recruiting a resource, I left for one of my frequent solitary missions.

I didn't follow the instructions I had received to reach the planet, but I decided to act like an agricultural machinery trader.

PANEL 4

A unwritten agreement, in the war against the empire, was that commerce should prosper as freely as possible... and trade was the way most used by spies...

PANEL 5

leaving my small ship in a secondary spaceport...

PANEL 6

I took a train and reached the meeting place

PANEL 7

a small suburb of the capital, a week in advance ... I wanted to do an inspection, before stumbling or falling into a trap.