Chapter 25: Warm Breeze

Start from the beginning

You decide to approach the White Fox Twin, 
"Kaga, you alright Sweety?" you ask her.

She doesn't seem to care about your presence. All she cares about is the air conditioner.
"Kaga dear... please answer." you try to push past her exhaustion from the heat.
"Hushband... fo... fetch me, a drink~" she barely gets a sentence off.

Husband-thinking... A drink! She needs a drink!

Turning around to the Refrigerator you notice that Akagi is confused by her Sisters behaviour.
"Akagi? Are you okay?" you ask her, bringing Kaga an ice-cold soda.
"Ara? Oh Husband-sama, yes I am fine. But my dear Kaga seems to have her batteries drained." she tilts her head at the Air Conditioner.

"Here you go Kaga." you lay the Soda beside her and a straw in the can.

Fox Sluuurp

She seems to be enjoying the Air conditioner sound, perhaps even putting her in this State.
A loud growl is heard,
"Akagi?! Was that you?!" you're surprised by her Stomachs demands.
"Sorry Husband-sama, but I do have an appetite today. Haha...Hahahaha! Ahahaha!" Akagi is enveloped by her Aura.
"Akagi dear, please calm down. Could you check on your Sis? I am still worried." you share your worry with her.
She gives you a firm nod and heads to take care of her Sis.

Taking the Weather into count means you can't water the Crops outside or Trees. It's bad for them to get water when it is burning hot outside.

Turning to your Kitchen, you decide to make some Ice-coffee for everyone. Making the coffee with the Machine, you grab the cubes from the Fridge and place them on the Table. Quickly realizing the Air-conditioner is still going on the highest level, you dash onto the panel and put it on medium and mode to "circulation".

The Coffee is made and the Ice is ready, putting them all in a tall glass you mix them thoroughly with a straw and... Done!

As you can only make two at a time, you set them aside and prepare your own

As you can only make two at a time, you set them aside and prepare your own. While you wait for the next round of Coffee to be ready. You turn around, lean on the Counter and stare into the Table, questioning the meaning of lif-- What to eat in such conditions.

Before you even think of food, you notice a pair of cute little hands grabbing onto the Table.

"Husband, please give... food... and Iced Coffee." the cute little Akagi looks up at you with pleading eyes.

An overload of cuteness is in front of your eyes, your heart almost melts. But being the Husband of the House, you must keep your sh-- composure.
"Here you go Akagi, please give the other to your Sis." you present Akagi with the two Ice Coffees you've made for them.
"Thank you Husband-sama~" Akagi joins her Sis, which is still lying on the carpet.

In a rush, you quickly put together a quick and cooling breakfast. 
"Here you go you two, enjoy!" you present them with the Bowl of fruits you've found hiding in the fridge.

As you turn back to eat your own portion of the fruit mix you've made, an angry and confused Kaga rushes at you.

"Husband-san! Why do you give us food only for one?! My nee-san has nothing to eat!" she asks.
Confusion is showering your Mind, 
"Oh... so it was too little for both of you. Oh well, here you go, Akagi." you hand Akagi your bowl.
"Ah Husband-sama, I just fed my Sis the whole bowl. As I expected her to be hungrier after the time she spent lying on the floor. So please eat this yourself." Akagi kindly rejects.

Sensing her action to be related to her being the Nee-san of Kaga, it is only normal for her to act this way.
"Akagi, please eat." you change your tone.
"Husband-sama, please eat it yourself. You've done enough for us already~" Akagi says gently.

In anger,
"Akagi, I am very serious right now. You two have nine tails, I bet it is taking its toll on you two. Please it this yourself." you say.
Akagi can't refuse this time, she stares at you and then back at the Bowl. She grabs it and thanks you.

"Why do you always sacrifice a meal for me?" Akagi asks. Kaga sits down beside her.
"I am your Husband, therefore it is a given that I do such things, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. But I can't stand you two suffering even in the slightest." you explain to them.

Kaga moves around her eating Nee-san and hugs your arm.
"That's why we love you so much Dear~" Kaga confesses with a red face, digging her face into your neck.
"It's fine, you just reacted how sisters would. No shame in that." you give Kaga head pats.

Together you enjoy the rest of this Hot day, watching TV Comedies or reading various Magazines.

When the Night falls and a calm breeze of air flies by, you three head to bed. Natures musicians are at work again, singing you a tune of love and care before falling asleep.
"Good Night you two, love you a lot~" you whisper them.
"Good Night Husband-kun, we love you a lot too~" they gently add.