CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad

Start from the beginning

It was interesting to look at these things. "This is Bucky's genetic picture right now. This is a normal one. We are going to search for things that can reverse his genetics without harming his normal genetics." Bruce said. Ivana stood still and rested her head on her hands before turning towards Bucky.

"What if he had sex with someone. Will, the person get that thing?" Ivana asked. Tony scoffed and replied, "No. Only genetics." Ivana nodded and chuckled.

"Was just asking," Ivana said after realizing a smirk and awkward glances from the other boys. She chuckled and shrugged.

They continued talking and figuring how to undo everything that has been inserted into Bucky's vein. There's gotta be one way. They have to find the right potion or the right medication or the right product that can no affect Bucky's health but to throw the injected liquid inside of Bucky.

It has been in his blood for more than 10 years and Tony had already said that it will be lesser than 10% to get a cure for Bucky.

For now, the only way is that put Bucky away or make sure he doesn't hear the words that will make him remember his past and awaken his Winter Soldier side.

After some time in the laboratory, Ivana entered the lounge to take some time off. She sat on the couch and space out. Later, she finds out herself playing with her powers.

Shifting things from a table to another table. She has lots of power that she never finds out yet what everything does.

Most of the time, only purple colour light will be used. Sometimes, red. Purple and red are the most used ones. She noticed that she has 5 colours. But she doesn't know what it does.

When in the fight, she will only see the purple or red colour. T'Challa told when she was in Wakanda.

He said Ivana could be related to the Infinity Stones since he sees the light in her hands and all of them consist of all 5 colours of the Infinity Stones except for the Time Stones. It might be possible since the colours were the same.

But T'Challa told her that it is not confirmed and if she wants to know about it, he will need to run some tests on her.

But Ivana didn't want to do any tests. She wants to find it out herself.

In the Avengers compound, it's only the males and Ivana alone as a female. Natasha left for Russia to go back to her hometown for a while. Wanda and Vision went back to Scotland to spend some time together.

Ivana spends most of her time in the laboratory and sometimes in the library.

After a few minutes of being quiet and just spacing out, Ivana felt that she was stared at by someone and look around. Her eyes met with Tony who was leaning on the door frame. "How long have you been there?" Ivana asked with a chuckle. "I just came. I wanted to talk to you but you seem to be spacing out." He replied.

He entered the lounge and took a seat in front of Ivana. "What's up?" Ivana asked him, crossing her legs. Tony looks at her and then sighs. "What?" Ivana questioned him, sensing something was not good. "I got a call from someone." He said and take out his phone before bringing up a pop-up hologram in front of Ivana.

It showed a biodata of Ivana. But most of it was filled with a word, 'unknown'.

"I didn't know your name was Ivana Daisy Alexander." He said and smiled. Ivana smiled back and lowered her head. "I wanted to keep my details away from any system, Tony. You know how bad the government can be." Ivana said. Tony pressed his lips and nodded.

"I know. But now . . . Nick Fury is finding for you. He wants to meet you if that is okay for you." Tony said. Ivana raised her eyebrow. "What does he want?" Ivana questioned. "He wants to know about you since you are new and maybe, he would want to ask you for some help," Tony said, sliding his phone and the hologram in front of Ivana.