CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad

Začít od začátku

"Take care." She said.

He smiled and nodded.

"I expect you to come to Wakanda when you have time since you're closer to Wakanda now, Lady Alexander," T'Challa said. Ivana chuckle. "I know. I'll find some time and inform you before I come." Ivana told him as she put her hands into her hoodie's pocket at the lower center of the cloth.

"Think about what I told you the previous night," T'Challa said again.

Ivana pressed her lips and gave him a thin smile. "I will need time to think about it," Ivana says. "I know. How long it takes, I will wait." He said. "You're getting old." She chuckles. "If you can't wait, move on. You need to find a better woman to be a queen, later on, T'Challa." Ivana said, patting his chest. The man smiled.

"I don't think I can find others, Lady Alexander." He said. Ivana smiled and chuckled. "Well then, I will think about it." Ivana nodded. He smiled and nodded. "Thank you." He replied. Ivana nodded. They stare into each other's eye before Ivana sighed and give in.

She tiptoed and hold his hands before kissing him.

The other Avengers who saw them widened their eyes. "Holy cow, she's a daring woman too," Sam commented, looking at the couple. "She is totally a brave lady. She's an Asgardian." Thor said proudly.

Yeah, he already addresses Ivana as an Asgardians more than 5 times to the other Avengers.

Ivana pulled away and stood back on both feet. She let go of his hand but he took her hand back.

"If you are mine now, I'm gonna take you–",

Before he could finish saying his words, Shuri interrupted them. She simply shouted, asking T'Challa to be quicker. Ivana just laughed at Shuri. "Alright. Time to leave." Ivana said, patting his chest. He smiled and nodded. "I'll leave." He said, looking at Ivana. "Goodbye." Ivana mumbles.

He smiled and slowly walk away. Slowly, letting go of her hands and walks to the car. Ivana walked towards the other male Avengers. "Was that a sign that you can open your heart to him?" Tony was the first one to ask. Ivana smiled.

"I just thought he deserves a kiss. No one can give it to him but I can." Ivana smiled at the other Avengers before entering the building, leaving the males wondering about her smile. It looks like she has something hidden behind her meaningful smile.

Ivana grabbed a cup of coffee at the pantry before going to the open laboratory that was between the lounge and the office. Ivana entered the laboratory and swipe on some things on the screen.

"Friday," Ivana says. "Yes, miss?" Friday replied. "Can you bring up some information about the liquid that was injected into the Winter Soldiers? I think Howard Stark was behind the production of liquid." Ivana said.

"No need," Tony interrupted and pressed on his phone and transfer the details to the pop-up hologram screen in front of Ivana. The full ingredients of the liquid and the other details that need to be aware of.

Tony entered the laboratory together with Bruce, Rhodey, Bucky, and Steve. "These are the ingredients and the things you need to be aware of," Tony said, putting his phone on the table. Ivana looks through the details. One of the details made Ivana surprised.

"Genetics?" Ivana questioned as her eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah," Tony replied with a nod. "So, if Bucky has these things still in his body, that means, his children will inherit the same thing?" Ivana exchanged looks at Tony and Bucky. "Yes, Anna. His children will inherit these." Tony said.

"If someone finds a cure for these or any method to take it out of him, it will take time for him to run some tests maybe every month to make sure his genetics doesn't have that thing anymore," Bruce added, pulling another pop-up screen beside Ivana, letting her see how Bucky's genetic looks now.