"Yeah." Jimin and Taehyung said at the same time.

"I am excited now. Let's all change!" Taehyung said like a child.

They all entered the room to change and unpack their things.

Lisa and Jungkook are both inside their room unpacking their things.

They have a big problem since Somi planned this all, there is only one bedroom and one king size bed.

Lisa felt awkward thinking of them sharing only one

He actually liked the idea of them sleeping in one bed, he actually thanked Somi with all his heart.

Dramatic!

Jungkook was smilling from time to time, he is like an idiot who is going insane.

"You go and change first. I'll wait." Jungkook said then Lisa nodded before going inside the bathroom and change into her swimming attire.

Jungkook was busy on his phone when the bathroom door opened that made him look up and he saw an angel walk outside the bathroom with a...

sexy bikini?!!

'What the fck is she wearing?!?' he thought while eyeing her from head to toe.

"You should change too." Lisa suddenly spoke that stopped his wild thoughts.

Jungkook stood up and nodded before going inside the bathroom.

After some time, he went outside feeling confident since he can finally display his hot abs to her. Lisa.

"Let's go." was all she said that made him disappointed.

"Why are you wearing that?" Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"Wearing what?" Lisa asked confuse written in her features.

"That," Jungkook pointed her bikini.

Lisa then blushed then she sighed when Somi barged inside their room.

"Unnie! You look so beautiful and ooohh... sexy~" Somi said while wiggling her eyebrows that made Lisa blush even more.

"Oh hey oppa! Don't you like Lisa unnie's outfit?" she teased the frozen young man.

Jungkook glared at her for making Lisa wear such clothing.

Now he is struggling on controlling himself.

Fuck hormones!!!

She looks....

Hot!

"Anyway, unnies and oppas are waiting so let's get going now," Somi said happily, proud of herself knowing the effect it made on her older brother.

Damn you, Somi!

Jungkook followed the two girls walking at the elevator to their friends.