"Thanks, hyung." Jungkook said with sincerity then Yoongi hummed before they hung up.

Jungkook sighed then closed his eyes shut and laid on his mattress.

"What are you planning, dad?" he asked himself.

Lisa...

Lisa...

He has to protect Lisa...

He sighed before opening his eyes again then stood up and went out of his room.

Jungkook looked at the door infront of his which is Lisa's room.

He gathered all his courage before knocking to her door.

"Lisa? Open the door," he said.

He knocked again then Lisa opened the door.

"Jungkook?" she asked utterly surprised.

It's his second time to enter her room.

"Mind if we talk inside?" he asked then Lisa bit her lower lip before nodding.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Lisa started.

"About the vacation," he answered before he sat in the couch.

"Oh." was all she answered.

"Somi's been pestering me. She really wanted you and your sisters to join." he said hoping that she would be convinced.

"But our parents—" he cutted her.

"I will take care of it. I'll hire personal nurses and doctor for your dad." He comfidently stated that made her eyes widen.

"No no, you don't have to do that!" Lisa immediately interjected after hearing his statement.

Jungkook shook his head, "Your dad will be cured faster if he has his personal nurses and doctors and you also won't have to worry about him that much," he said.

"But we don't have—" he cutted her statement.

"I'll handle it."

"I think it's too much. Besides, we had a deal and the deal only says you will pay me 2 billion. You don't have to do this." Lisa said softly.

"Lisa, this is a friendly offer. All of this is my help not with the deal we both dealt before." he said then Lisa looked at him.

They both stayed silent then Lisa sighed, "Fine, I'll tell mys sisters about it." she gave up and sighed in defeat.

Jungkook grinned widely before nodding.

"By the way, Jungkook? I just wanna ask something." she asked.

"What is it?" he replied.

"Why are you doing all of this?" she asked that made Jungkook speechless.

Jungkook stayed silent for a while, words won't form in his mouth. His throat is dryer than ever. He became mute.