THANK YOU

Wow, I finally did it.

I'm going to get a little dramatic; I'm sorry, but I can't help it.

Thank you so much for reading this; you really have no idea how much your comments and votes mean to me. Thank you for staying to the end and always being so patient with my downtime periods, I know I'm not the best at constantly updating, but I still thank you for always being so patient.

Oh, also thank you so much for continuing to read even though my work didn't have the best spelling. Clearly, my native language isn't English, so I thank you infinitely for tolerating it (but let's be honest for a second, I kinda improved my writing skills since the first book, so maybe I'm a little bit proud of it).

The first chapters of the only exception: *dies from cringe*

The last chapters of the one that got away: *smiles slightly proudly*

(And of course, my favorite part: this time there aren't death threats lol)

I will miss writing more chapters (sorry, there's no third book), but if you liked my work, you can follow me and read my other books! Both of them are from our favorite lesbian couple; please read the one-shots and "Tightrope," I assure you will ...

I will miss writing more chapters (sorry, there's no third book), but if you liked my work, you can follow me and read my other books! Both of them are from our favorite lesbian couple; please read the one-shots and "Tightrope," I assure you will like them!

Again, thank you so much for reading this, and please let me know if you liked the ending or anything you think about it!

- Alex 🤞