It's hurt a lot to see him like this, no he can't do this have to solve his all issues with Zoya., for aadi. Zoya also feels so bad, she still remembers how many efforts he made to take her on a date. At the start, she ignored his efforts but his soft and cute nature stole her heart. She knows how much he loves her, so did she...

She turns to sidharth, no matter how much problem she has with sidharth but now has to forget all for aadi. She can't afford to lose him. Taking a deep breath they both look at each other and move back to the room again. Sana roaming all over the room with a tensed frown, keep praying for her work to be done.

Just then both enter inside the room with a stern face, she looks at them and asks, "What happen? He is crying, na?" Closing eyes she shook her head and says, "I mean he must be crying, right? I know it hurts a lot, but he has to be like this for the whole rest life as both of you are not going to solve anything. I will miss my smiling aadi."

Both Zoya, sidharth narrowed their brows and says together, "My?" Sana gives both an impossible reaction, they really look like a carbon copy of each other. "My brother aadi, you both are jealous souls yrr..." They look at the other side, and sidharth says, "Ohk I don't have an issue with her, I will not fight from now."

Zoya nodded and says, "I will also behave myself, and not pass any comments." Sana smiles brightly, and says, "Wow, perfect decision now both shake hands by forgetting all past. And start a new cordial relationship for the sake of aadi." Taking a deep breath both turn to each other still has the same frowned look on face.

Both shook their hands, Sana thank god and message aadi about this. "Now let's go to aadi and give him the good news." Said, Sana. They nodded and all go downstairs, aadi who is sitting on the sofa with a bright smile soon turns his face into a sad one by seeing them. Sidharth, Zoya stand near him and inform him that they solve all problems.

He smiles and hugs both of them, they all settled on the sofa. Sana asks them about what next? Aadi is ready to get married now also but Zoya's father is out of town and she wants him to come first. After taking a little she decides to leave which made the poor aadi sad. Sidharth looks at him and says, "Do be sad aadi, you can keep her here just order the guards.".

Sana shook her head and says, " Yaa,  kidnapping is your favourite game anyway." Zoya chuckles and says, "It's not easy to kidnap me, Mr Shukla. Don't forget I am also in this mafia business." He smirks at her and says, "If you want I can prove it in seconds, and don't forget my level on this business." Sana slam her head, "Yrr don't start again, Zoya please stay here until your father comes. For aadi.".

She nodded, and both ladies go from there for some girls talk. Aadi thanks sidharth for this, in response he receives a punch. " Aahh bro..." winced aadi. He rolls his eyes and asks, "Where's the man?" Aadi says, "In the basement." Nodded both go there, they enter to the blood corner of the basement where a man tied with ropes in a pillar.

Sidharth moves towards him by folding his shirt, he garbs his jaw by digging his nails and asks, "Who asks you do all this?" He winced and says, "I don't know...leave me." Nodded he takes out a knife from his kit and says by sliding fingers on the sharp edges, "It's been days I hold it... Your eyes say you know something, I am asking last time. Speak."

He looks at the knife and says, "I said I don't know anything, except the number." Smirking sidharth grabs his neck and says, "Fine then, I will be glad to use my style." He placed the knife on his cheeks near his neck, slide it by pressing on his skin and stop near his lips. The blood oozing out from the cut, he winced loudly..... "Aaaahhhhhhh."

Sidharth removes the knife and says, "Answer or else I like to make this line everywhere in your body."  He slides the knife on his arms which spread some blood drops on his face.  the man yells, "Stop... Ahhh...I will tell you.." Smirking sidharth move a little back and says, "Speak." The man groans and says, "I don't know the name but it was some lady. I heard a voice from the background.."

"I don't know anything but she is desperate to know about the house. I don't know it belongs to you, otherwise never do this. Please leave me...I don't know anything except this." Narrowing brows sidharth move the bloody knife on his fingers when heard a voice from the back which made his eyes open in shock, "Sidharth."

The knife drop from his hand, he look at his shirt which has bloodstains, hands has blood. Closing eyes he shook his head, never want this day to come, never want her to saw all the things he does here. Knowing everything is different and experiencing all my eyes is different... Not able to understand how she come here?

He doesn't have the guts to turn towards her, clenching jaw he shouts, "Aadi takes her away from here." He is also shocked as sidharth by seeing sana here, he moves towards her who is standing with widened eyes and continuously look at the man who is bleeding badly. Aadi holds her arm and says, "Let's go." She shook her head and says, "No."

Fisting hand sidharth yells, "Naaz get out from here, now."
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!!