Author's Note

No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission from the author. PLAGIARISM is a crime!

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©ForeverAlwaysBaby

—————

Alys’ Note: A note before you start reading the story. Lots of cursing and foul words inside. Story not intended for narrow-minded, impatient, demanding readers, and perfectionists. The story has lots of typographical errors, and imperfect characters. This story may also contain plot holes though it was not on purpose. I’m not saying that I’m a professional but I don’t want having troubles in the midst of writing the story. Also, don’t expect too much from me—I don’t want to disappoint people.

I don’t bite though, and if you wanted to ask me something about the story, feel free to do so. I’m nice if you’re nice, and I can be mean if you are too. So hey, let’s be friends. And enjoy. :)

PAHABOL NOTE: This story is a spin-off of my other story entitled Averse. But you don’t to read that story to understand this, don’t worry. :) Naeexcite na akong simulan ito kaya ayan, ni-post ko na. Lol. I will post the prologue once the Averse reaches the twentieth chapter.

—————

Date started:

Date finished: --/--/--