☕️ | END

euphoria

euphoria.

hello!!

congratulations, you've reached the end of the book! (whoop whoop)

i had more planned but the limit of the chapters is 200 and i've reached that already T-T

i wanted to apologize for the amount of p1harmony, cravity, to1, and enhypen that was in this ahh!

i have like 10+ ult groups and i stan so many groups but all i could think about were those certain groups (thanks a lot brain)

anyways!! thank you for supporting this book, i have met a lot of wonderful people on here and i do hope you all stick around!

i have another book published, it's not kpop so sorry if that is what you came to my account for (it's haikyuu tho so if that's smth you like— 👀)

i have been getting more into anime so i feel more comfortable and motivated to write about that as of now

currently, i have uh 81 drafts for books that i'm thinking of writing lmfao so yeah (that's not even including the ones i haven't planned out yet and that are just ideas in my ideas book 😃)

everything really depends on how my year goes since i'm starting junior year of high school next year, i will be having quite a bit of ap classes and honors plus sat and act tests (pls save me)

once again, thank you for all your support, remember that you are always loved and that i love you!!

(also, random note but this was completed on my mom's bday lol)

—shirabbyy 🌈

COMPLETED:
07.14.21

incorrect kpop.