"Like what?"

"Where a student risks her life to save me, because I was stupid and let you come over." I trailed off. Why couldn't I just stop fucking speaking?

'What the fuck am I saying...?'

"Aizaw-"

"It's Aizawa Sensei. And it's best if we don't continue our training anymore. Clearly, you've gotten so attached that you'd stupidly risk your life like that. So we shouldn't do that anymore. I'll still bring you food, but we shouldn't eat together. We are teacher and student. I shouldn't have been so friendly to you-"

"I don't want your fucking food. Because I helped you, you're pushing me away? What the hell, Shouta?"

'I just got scared of losing her... Why am I acting out? What am I saying?'

"It's sensei. And I'm a pro hero. That's my job. Not yours. I can't have kids running in to do stupid shit like that, such as what you pulled back there. I'll keep getting into situations like that, and you can't keep risking yourself to save me. I don't want that death on my hands. You acted irresponsibly, like an idiot, because of my unprofessionalism." I said, aggression in my tone. I was taking things too far. Pushing her away wouldn't solve a damn thing.

'FUCKING STOP. Just admit that I'm scared of losing her, why is that so difficult?'

"Wow, okay. Push me away then. Fine. But you need to learn to trust. I learned to trust you. Why can't you do the same? You'll throw away our whole friendship because you're scared I could die, out of chance? Grow up, Aizawa. I'm studying to become a hero. That's what I'll fuckin' do, every day for the rest of my days. You're afraid I'll die because of you? And shut the fuck up about 'unprofessionalism', you knew exactly what you were doing and I did too. Only difference is I'm not a coward that pushes people away at the first sight of trouble. I will never regret a single bit of our time together. And I didn't do a fuckin' thing because of you, I did it because I want to be a hero. If I didn't move, If I didn't do something to save someone I care about, I couldn't ever call myself a hero. I hope you get well soon. Goodbye, Sensei." She slammed the door behind her, black hair moving as she turned her head away.

'I fucked up.'

I realised immediately. Due to my own childish inability to admit how I felt, I lost her.

----

After a day of Y/N rejecting my attempts to slightly make things better, I knelt on the floor of my classroom, picking up the bento boxes she knocked over.

She wasn't acting right that day. She was much angrier, snapping at Bakugo, and throwing a pen at the ground and yelling in Hizashi's class. Essentially, I had fucked up big time. I decided I had enough of the bandages too, after seeing Recovery Girl that morning, removing them and throwing them in the bin. Turning on my phone camera, I had a look at my face. A rather large scar sat under my right eye. That wasn't fading any time soon.

I sighed, putting the phone away.

"Sensei!"

Two girls stood in my doorway, getting my attention.

"Yes?" I said tiredly.

"There's two students fighting at the entrance!" The shorter girl told me. I rolled my eyes, and made my way to the entrance.

Walking down the hall, the girls were telling me about what was happening.

"He wrote stuff on the girl's locker, so she got really angry..." She said worriedly.

"Do you know who it is?" I asked her nonchalantly.

"No, but the boy's blonde, and the girl has black, short hair, and wears-"

"Glasses." I froze for a moment, finishing her sentence. I ran ahead of them, to see Y/N pinning a B class student to the lockers. He was bleeding profusely from his nose and mouth.

"WELL GO ON THEN! USE YOUR PRECIOUS FUCKING AMAZING QUIRK TO FIGHT ME!" She punched him in the face. I immediately understood what set her off.

"L/N, let him go, now." I raised my voice at her.

"JUST fucking fight me if you're so great!!" She screamed, raising her fist again.

I ran up to her, grabbing her wrists and twisting them back into her torso, pulling her away from him.

"I SAID STOP." I raised my voice even more. Her breath hitched. This wasn't right. As I began to release my grip, so I could try to calm her down, she broke free and ran for the roof.

I walked up to the boy, rage in my heart.

"What's your name." I asked, venom in my voice.

"Monoma, sensei. She just attacked me out of nowhere!" He whimpered. What a little bitch.

"What's this then," I slammed her locker with the side of my fist, covered in awful words.

"huh?"

He squealed in fear.

"Do you think it's okay to bully students?" I asked sarcastically. I was ready to kill this child. He shook his head vigorously. I pulled my scarf, flying around me, and activated my quirk. My hair floated upwards and my eyes glowed red.

"Don't even think about trying to get her expelled for this, or I will make it my personal mission to have you expelled for bullying, and make sure no hero agency will hire you, a bully. Is that understood?" He nodded out of fear. I deactivated my quirk.

"Good. Now go home."

Without another word, he ran straight home, tail between his legs. The next issue was Y/N running off like that.

...

I think one of the reasons I pushed her away, was because I felt very fondly towards her. Subconsciously, I was concerned that would become... something more. Something unbecoming of a teacher to feel, even if she was almost 20. She was still a student. So, I shoved these feelings away.

Never to address it.

Never to think of it.

All in the hopes that we wouldn't lose what we had in the moment.

In the hopes that the world would stay still, just for us.

----

A/N

Omg... an Aizawa POV?! Hope you liked this shorter chapter, giving an insight into Aizawa's thought process during their fight. It was fun writing in a different character.

See you next week,

Wyatt.