ch.2 : im a failure

Start from the beginning

"you sure?" i asked once more , breaking the hug.

"yeah. i swear" she said assuring me.

i could tell she was lying though.

she made her way inside , greeting aisha.

"hey girl" tory said as she made her way to the couch; removing her jacket.

"hey! how are you feeling?" aisha asked tory.

"i'm feeling okay , i woke up with a nasty headache though" she said as she took off her shoes and got comfortable on the couch.

"i still can't believe you guys drank so much last night" aisha said laughing.

"yeah , tory was a mess. thank god i'm not a lightweight like someonee" i said teasing tory.

"i'm just not gonna listen to you guys for the rest of the night" she said , faking an attitude.

"aww cmon , don't be like that" i said still teasing her.

i saw her fake little pout slowly turn into a smile , her cheeks grew red and she looked down. smiling hard.

"whatever" she said blushing.

aisha looked at me and moved her eyebrows up and down in a teasing matter.

'stop' i mouthed and she lightly chuckled.

we watched more movies , listened to music , danced and overall had a really fun time.

"alright guys , it's getting a little late. i'll see you guys tomorrow at school." aisha said standing up from the couch.

"omg please don't remind me" i groaned , standing up next to her.

"it's the first day of junior year! you should be excited." she said putting on her shoes and making her way to the front door with me behind her.

"bro i really don't wanna go. dude i should break both of my legs so i can miss like 4 months of school." i said only half joking.

"yeah no , you're gonna have to show me around tomorrow" tory said , turning her head from the couch to face us.

"why can't the guys just show you around" i said , groaning like a little kid.

"ew no" tory said giggling

"yeah don't be rude , show her around tomorrow. byeeee" aisha said giggling as she walked to her car.

"bye aishaaaa" me and tory shouted from my apartment. i closed the front door , locked it , and made my way back to the couch.

i sat back down next to tory and looked at her for about 5 seconds.

"what?" she said with a smile on her face.

"i know there's something wrong , tory" i said scooting closer to her.

"dude , there nothing wrong i swear" she said , not sound too convinced.