Haikyuu!! Gets Teleported

Hinata Shouyou was number ten on the Karasuno High volleyball team. At the height of 162.8 centimeters, he's the second shortest on the team, besides Nishinoya. However, he's clearly the shortest middle blocker in all the high schools in Japan.

He should know, he was in nationals for volleyball. However, Karasuno had lost to Kamomedai High School, another school who had a short person who jumped high. 

Unfortunately, Hinata was shorter than Hoshiumi.

Currently with the team, they were making their way back to the bus when a bright light suddenly appeared and engulfed their vision. 

--------------------
3rd POV

"Oof!"

"Boke, get off me!"

"Jeez, where the hell are we?"

"Oww..."

"Tsuki!"

"Baka!"

"Urusai, Yamaguchi."

"Gomen, Tsuki!"

"Ryuu? Asahi? Everyone, here?"

"Everyone, be quiet!" Daichi yelled and the team promptly shut up. 

Then, several more bright flashes of light appeared.

"Gah!"

"The fuck?"

"LANGUAGE!"

"Who - didn't we play against ya?" Miya Atsumu said, pointing at the Karasuno team.

"CHIBI-CHAN! TOBIO!" Oikawa yelled, waving at the two before being hit on the head by Iwaizumi.

"Jeez, Oikawa, stop giving me a headache," Iwaizumi all but growled through his teeth.

"But Iwa-chan..."

"What are we even doing here?" Akaashi muttered. Bokuto next to him looked around the room. 

"HEY HEY HEY! IT'S TSUKI AND KU-BRO!" Bokuto yelled. Kenma's eye twitched as Kuroo yelled back at Bokuto.

"BRO!"

"Oh god, get me out of this nightmare..." Tsukishima muttered while Yamaguchi sweatdropped at him.

"The more important question is why we are all here," Sugawara said and the surrounding teams nodded.

"Alright, everyone introduce yourselves!" Coach Ukai shouted. The people around him jumped as the Karasuno team looked back at him. Next to Ukai stood Advisor Takeda.

"You two are also here?" Tanaka asked, dumbfounded.

"Of course he was, but I guess someone with a brain like yours wouldn't know that," Tsukishima replied. Tanaka squawked indignantly. Nishinoya puffed his chest at Tsukishima while Asahi tried to calm him down.

"Anyway, let's try to get this over with. My name is Daichi, captain of Karasuno," Daichi introduced himself.

"Tsukishima. Don't call me Tsuki except Yamaguchi here."

"My name's Asahi."

"I'm Sugawara, vice captain."

"Hinata!"

"Boke, stop jumping! Kageyama."

"I'M TANAKA!"

"AND I'M NISHINOYA! THAT'S OUR MANAGERS, KIYOKO AND YACHI!" Nishinoya pointed at the two girls who were standing near him.

"I'm Ennoshita, and this is Narita and Kinoshita."

"Jeez, we could've done that ourselves."

"Too bad."