"...Please PLEASE PLEASE"—pleaded young Mr. Gill—"be careful out there tonight, always be with someone and if you have no dire reason to be out of the building, I would recommend staying indoors if you're alone. If you feel unsafe, please contact me..."

The feeling of safety was dwindling quickly, and panic had begun to take hold ...

In an unrelated event on the campus of Bowling Green State University in Ohio, there was another Klan sighting reported. Unlike the sighting at Indiana University the hooded miscreant — or miscreants — were not simply roaming the grounds, they were inside—apparently having a "Klan Rally" in one of the university's laboratories.

The student who happened upon the rally quickly took some video and sent it out via Twitter, taking special aim at University President Mary Ellen Mazey:

"There's been an ACTIVE KKK group in Bowling Green, OH since 1922. [President Mazy] soo, how does this promote diversity &a (sic) inclusion??"

President Mazey, sensing the urgency of the matter, quickly dispatched a university contingency to the scene. After a thorough investigation, the case was cracked.

Exercising a restraint that I would have found most difficult, if not impossible; the president issued a response via her own tweet:

"Thanks for sharing ... We looked into this. We discovered it's a cover on a piece of lab equipment..."

Alas, no Klansmen on campus ... just some lab equipment, some protective covering, and a little student hysteria.

What about the Klansman at Indiana University? (Glad you asked!)

Well, there was no Klansman there either.

Sadly, the young scholars could not differentiate between a Klansman with a whip (which DID NOT exist) and a Dominican Monk in a traditional white robe who was carrying a Rosary (which DID exist). Bless their little hearts!

* * *

A student at Framingham State University, located 20 miles outside of Boston, was "traumatized" when a Confederate flag sticker was seen on another student's laptop computer.

This "bias incident" was reported to the school's "Bias Protocol and Response Team" who quickly responded to the complaint. Framingham State's "chief diversity and inclusion officer," Sean Huddleston, responded with a mass email to the student population, explaining the details of the incident and strongly suggested that those impacted by the incident ... seek counselling.

The Bias Protocol and Response Team, said Huddleston, "will meet to determine any measures that may be needed to respond to this incident. Our primary goal continues to be to expeditiously address and resolve incidents that impede progress towards a welcoming and inclusive campus community."

The irony of his position was apparently lost on Huddleston and other campus diversity enforcers. Some students, it is fair to say, are to be more "welcomed" and worthy of "inclusion" than others.

The traumatization of the "offending" student resulting from this hysteria is unlikely to be addressed. Rather, we expect that this student received mandatory diversity & sensitivity training followed by a public apology and confession of his crimes before being pressured to matriculate elsewhere...

THE CIVIL WAR: THE TRUE STORY BOOK 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara