Part 3.

The camp leaders cabin is at the top of the pretensious hill right next to the lunch hall, It looks over all the cabins to make sure no one is sneaking over to the girls cabins or vice versa. This was a problem for me and Philly because getting up there was like sprinting through a sandhill.

Once we finally made our way there we were panting and sweating. We rushed to the cabin, wide eyed and scared out of our wits. We rapidly knocked on the door, yelling gibberish. When the leader finally opened the door we bursted out screaming our stories, the leader looked half dead. He rolled his eyes and raised his whistle blowing it until we quieted.

"Now, one at a time." He said closing his eyes and not openening them for a couple seconds.

We explained what happened and he woke up as if we just shot pure adrenilen into his veins. He shoved his feet into a pair of sneakers and bolted out the door, we were close on his heels. Philly and I had our hands entertwined to keep the same pace, but i felt it was more than that. We got back to my cabin and everything as it was.  

The camp leader sent me to Lyles cabin and told me to stay, it was the only bed available for now. I took a short shower and got into some blue cotton shorts and a tank top letting my hair down, it touched my shoulders and bounced back with tight curls. I got into the lower bunk of lyles bunkbed and snuggled into the down comforters and fell into a difficult sleep. Especially with Lyle snoring ever so slightly on the top bunk.

"Saaaarraaaaah....." A voice echoed through my mind until i figured out that they werent in my dreams.It was Lilly.

my eyes flutttered open and I came face to face with Lilly. Her perfect skin was marked with small cuts and blemishes. Her eyes were wild and her platinum blonde hair was thick with something dark, i couldnt tell.

"Wh-what are you doing here? Theyre looking for you, you know...." My eyes were heavy and all I wanted to do was fall back into sleep.

"I want to tell you something, get up." I groggily got out of my warm sheets and stood up.

"Wha-" my words were cut short when her lips crashed slightly to mine, she entertwined her hands with mine and pushed me up against a wall. Technically this was my first kiss, but in my book it  was sexual assault. She slipped her hands up my shirt and started feeling me up, she had me in a tight grip and I couldnt escape. I shut my eyes tight and stood still like a statue until she let up, smiling. I was almost perfectly sure i had a look of shock on my face.

"Lilly.... im not gay."

"The attraction will come, dont worry." She said wrapping her arms around me, I pulled away and took a look at her, she was covered in a dark liquid and was completely ragged. She walked over to my duffel bag that the leader had brought over with my clothes and slipped on some shorts and a fresh t-shirt. She tried to kiss me goodbye but i pushed her off, she gave me a snort of dispointment  and left without a word.

I woke up Lyle and started babbling to him, he gave me a look and wrapped me a warm hug until i calmed down. He released me and smiled at me.

"Everything will be okay..." He said in a soothing voice.

"Okay..." I almost belived him.I stumbled over to my bed and fell into a gaurded sleep.