1

A couple was seen taking pheras in mandir....

Finally done with all the rituals the pandit ji said...

VIWAAH SAMPANT HUA.... AB SE AAP DONO PATI PATNI HO... BADO KA AASHIRWAAD LE LIJIYE....

the couple took the the blessings from all the elders...all blessed them....

The girls bidaai was done

Later the couple left from mandir to home....

Finally the couple reached home....

The couple was none other then aliya ( Ali + Riya )

Bebe : Aare AVNI beta Jaldi aarti ki taal le aao...

( Yup avneil is married here & Neil n Ali are brothers )

Avni : ji bebe aayi......

After sometime avni came with the aarti ki taal....

Avni : lijiye bebe

Bebe : avni puttar tu iss ghar ki badi bahu hai tu hi Aarti utaar apni devraani ki....

Avni : par bebe main kaise?

Swetha : avni bebe is saying rights tum hi Aarti utaaro....

Avni then looked at Neil.... He nodded his head in yes so she agreed....

Avni did aliya's aarthi n later other rituals were also performed by aliya

( abhi I'm not gonna describe the whole scene if you want then let me know )

After all the rituals done all of them went to their rooms....

In avneil room..........

Avneil reached to their room n Neil closed the door....

Neil came to avni who was busy in removing clothes from the cupboard to change..... She then closed the cupboard n turned but bumped into Neil as he was behind her only...

Avni without looking at neil : main change karke aati hu....

Neil caught her hand before she leaves : Aare aise kaise akele change karne jaa rahi ho? Main help karta hu na....

Avni blushed hearing this : ji nahi mujhe Tumari help ki zarurat nahi hai....

Neil : aise kaise nahi zarurat...?

Avni : nahi zarurat toh nahi zarurat...

Neil : achaa tumhe nahi zarurat koi nahi.... Par mujhe zarurat hai Tumari...

Avni became tomato laal laal you know hearing this khikhi...

She just slightly pushed Neil n ran to change.....

Neil was like * yeh kya tha *

After sometime avni came out changing her clothes....

She started to scan the room to know whether Neil is there or not.....

But she didn't find Neil so she thought he went outside may be.... So she went to the bed....n started to make it proper... But then suddenly someone back hugged her n it was none other than Neill....

Avni got startled by sudden hug.....

Avni : tum Kaha se aaye?

Neil : kamre mein hi tha aur Kaha jaauga apni pyaari si wifey ko chodh ke.....

Avni : chalo so jaao na mujhe neendh aa rahi hai... Subah office bhi toh jaana haina.....

Neil : Haa jaana toh hai....

Avni : Haa issliye so jaao abhi...

Neil : Haa chalo.... Saying this he left avni n went to other side of the bed... N laid down there... N avni too laid on the bed... Neil pulled avni closer to him n cuddled her n slept...... Avni smiled seeing him..... N hugged him tightly n slept.....

Here aliya made love to each other n slept..... ( I am unable describe this sorry )

Next morning

Avneil room

Avni woke up n went to freshen up.... After sometime she came out of bathroom.... N saw Neil still sleeping.... She smiled seeing him sleeping like a baby.... Avni then went to dressing table n got ready.... Neil woke up n saw her..... But quickly closed the eyes seeing avni done with jewellery

Avni then came to Neil n caressed his hair......

Avni : Neil utho na Pls.... Neill utho bhi abhi....

Neil didn't wake up.... Or

She then thought first to check if Bf is made or not so she was about to leave but Neil pulled her... N she landed on him....

Both were lost in each others eyes....

Hair were disturbing the view of avni's.... So he then put her hair behind her ears....

Avni : tum jaage hue the?

Neil : Haa main jaaga hua hi tha...

She struggled to come out of his hold but he was strong enough to not let her go

Avni : Neil jaao na fresh Ho jaao Pls mujhe niche jaana hai n tumhe bhi toh office jaana haina? Pls.... Pls

Neil : Itni Jaldi toh bilkul nahi...

Avni : Neil Pls

She said making a cute pout....which Neil couldn't resist so he let her go...

Avni ran from there quickly as soon as he left.....

Neil smiled seeing her antics....

Neil : avni.... Avni kya haal bana diya hai tumne mera..... He smiled n went to get ready.....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So here is the first chapter......

Hope you guys will like it.... I'm sorry for mistakes made in there....

* this story is totally different from naamkaran track...

* avneil hasn't taken their marriage to other level.... As avni wasn't comfortable in that....

* Riya n avni are sisters but both are unaware..... As something had happened which separated avni from methas....

* avni was adopted by a rich family... N they gave her the love she deserved she is jaan of the family....