Prologue

"Damn it!" I groaned as I sat alone on the bookstore. My friend told me she'll be meeting me here, it's been 15 fucking minutes! I shot her a text.

Me : Where the fuck are you? I've been here for 15 minutes!

I groaned once again and put my phone down on the table, when it suddenly buzzes.

Diana: Hey I'm so sorry I can't go come with you to the movies, I need to do some projects.

Diana's really the studious kind of girl, our project's due next Wednesday and now she's doing it. I think I'll do it on a Monday night because you only live once, my friends.

Diana: But hey, I sent my brother there and gave him a picture of you so he could know you. He'll be there in any minute.

I sighed and put my phone again on the table, observing my nails. God, I need a make over. Maybe I can go to Marissa's, she's my mom's friend so I can get a free make over.

"Are you Ria?" A boy spoke up and I looked at him, eyed him from bottom to the top.

Blond hair, blue eyes, old band shirts, tall height and-

"Are you done checking me out?" He snapped and I raised my eyebrows.

What an ass.

"I'm not checking you out!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm just thinking how old you look like."

"I'm old?" He scoffed. "I'm just 19, not like you, you're 23 I guess?" He said with a smirk and my eyes widened.

"I'm just 18, I'm much younger than you. Are you even Diana's brother? You are not alike."

"Thank you. I take that as a compliment."

"You know, you can just go home. I can go alone to the movies." I snickered standing up from my seat, grabbing my cold drink.

"I am not leaving you, as much as I want to but my sister said she'll give me 100 dollars if I go out with you today."

"Wow, so are you a man prostitute? Doing things for money? How pathetic."

"Bitch." He scowled.

"I'm the filthy rich bitch, if you don't know." I winked and walked away.

----------------

Wow okay asshole luke is life

hi pls disregard any twitter accounts i'll mention on the next chapters, my only stan accounts are @WANTEDYUO and @jorgemilero thANK U

also i've read some of my old stories and noticing a lot of typos, wrong grammars, and such, so i'm very sorry omg, will be editing them when i get the time and energy!