Chapter 5: Can I Fight?

Y/n pov:

"Hey Kuroo~ can you teach me more about fighting I already know the basics" I said flopping on the couch in his office.

"I would but I'm busy" he said while chuckling.

"Nawwwwww but I want to learn more" I said dragging my words out.

"Okay okay but I'll get Yamamoto to teach you how does that sound?" Kuroo says.

"Wow really of course it sound perfect" I said sitting up with excitement.

"Okay let me take you to him" he says standing up.

Kuroo puts his coat on and opens the door.

"You coming?" He asks.

"Oh yeah" I said all flustered like.

I quickly ran over to him, while shaking his head and chuckled. We walk down the hallway, as weaved our way through the different hallways. Until I collide with Kuroo's back because I was to caught up in my own thoughts to see that he had stopped.

"Hey why did you stop" I said angrily while rubbing my nose.

"You should pay more attention because we are here" he said gesturing a hand towards the open door.

"Oh" I muttered.

I walk into the room standing there in awe, it's so big and look at these weapons. I glide a hand across them as I continue looking around.

"Oh hey Y/n hey Boss what are you doing here?" Yamamoto asks rubbing his hands with a cloth.

"Y/n here wants to learn more about fighting and the use of different weapons" Kuroo said while leaning against the doorframe.

"Oh okay I can teach her then" Yamamoto said.

"Really thanks Yamamoto!" I said with excitement and hug him.

"Its fine really I dont mind" he plainly said.

"Okay well I'll leave you to it then" Kuroo said leaving us.

"Okay bye Kuroo" I yelled.

"Okay let's start" Yamamoto said.

We walked over to a table with weapons. I look at the weapons, trying to decide which one I should use first. I pick up a gun and aim it at one of the targets. I pull the trigger, hitting the target on the mark. I continue hitting every target getting the same result each time. After I finished shooting all the targets, I put the gun down and turn to look at Yamamoto who looked shocked.

"How did you learn to shoot like that?" He asked still shocked.

"My dad he had a farm so I learned how to shoot and throw knives from him" I simply say.

"Well damn your good" he said with a smirk.

"Well yeah what did you expect a helpless little girl who cant do anything?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Well kinda" he said looking away.

"What!" I shouted hitting him on his head.

"Agh ow that hurt" he mumbled rubbing his head.

I sigh picking up a handful of knives and aiming them at the target, I throw them hitting the target with precision.

Timeskip...

After trying all the weapons, Yamamoto gave me a gun and two Karambits for me to keep. Since he said I was really good at using them.

Karambits look like this:

"You sure you want to give these to me?" I ask looking down at the weapons in my hands

"Yes I'm sure now go we are done for today" he said gently nudging me for behind.

"Okay okay" I say.

I walk out of the training room and head to Kuroo's room, I open the door and see him typing something on his computer.

"Hey Kuroo I'm back" I said.

"Hey Y/n why didnt you tell me you could use a gun or throw knives" he plainly says.

"Oh you saw me?" I said walking towards the door that leads to bedroom.

"Yeah I watched from the security cameras" Kuroo says smirking.

"Oh yeah I guess I forgot to mention that anyways my dad had a farm so he taught me how to shoot and throw or use knifes in combat" I said.

"Oh awesome.... by the way Y/n I have to go out for a meeting soon so dont wait for me" Kuroo said.

"Oh okay I'm going to take a shower" I respond.

I put my weapons down in the walk in closet before heading in the bathroom. I take my clothes off discarding it in the basket of dirty clothes, I hop in the shower and turn the tap on warm. After the shower I get dressed in the red hoodie that belonged to Kuroo, it had 'FAKE LOVE' written at the front. I also had a singlet and shorts on underneath, I walk out of the walk in closet with my gun and karambits in hand. I notice that Kuroo was gone which means I'm alone, I put the gun and karambits on the bedside table. I pull the covers back and get into bed, I lay down grabbing one of the pillows that smelled like Kuroo and hug it. His scent gently sends me into a deep peaceful slumber.

This is bad but I think I love him...