0.6

"Are you not gonna go home and change your clothes at least?" Luke asked me as he observed my uniform.

It's been an hour of sitting with him on the bus stop and talking but I still don't wanna go home.

"No." I laughed. "You know, we're like some people on the movies."

"Why?" Luke asked, his eyebrows raised and his full attention on me, which made me a little conscious.

"I look like a good girl still wearing uniform hanging out with my bad boy boyfriend, you know? Some shit like that." I shrugged.

"But what if we ended up together?" He smirked.

"Kinky." I laughed.

"What? No. I'm just thinking." He chuckled.

"That will never happen?" I said but more like I'm asking a question. "There's a guy at school asking me out on a date."

"What? Really?" He said amused and I mentally frowned at his reaction.

Wait, what?

I'm not expecting him to get jealous. And I was just joking, as if a guy would ask me out, that would be the last thing that will ever happen to me.

"Say no." He suddenly spokes up and I almost choked with my own saliva.

"What?"

"Say no, I would not allow any guy asking you out."

"And why? You don't own me." I huffed.

"Because I like you." He grinned and I gasped.

"What?"

-------

cliffhanger bc ily

dedicated to my friend who has cherry lips called @heydudexx