CHAPTER TWENTY: Another New Day

Start from the beginning

For now, the Reality and Power stone is kept safely in the vault in Wakanda. It is safe and sound there for now. While the Avengers find another place to keep it, Wakanda is the safest place to keep the stones first. For now, Earth will be fine. It is safe for everyone.

Ivana walks through the rack that hangs the clothes. "Hey, do you think the boys need some outfit too?" Natasha asked Wanda and Ivana. "I think so. Ask them." Wanda said. "Hey," Natasha called the boys. They looked at Natasha. "Don't you guys want to do some shopping too?" Natasha asked.

"Well, we want to." Sam said. "Him." Steve pointed Sam. Bucky smirked. "Alright then. I think we are done, right?" Ivana said, looking at both Wanda and Natasha. "Yup. This is going to be the last shop for clothes." Natasha said. Ivana looked at Natasha. "W-What do you mean for clothes? Are going somewhere else?" Ivana asked.

"More, actually." Natasha said. Ivana inhaled and look at the boys. "Where is Stark's car anyway? We can drop off the things first. Because the boys are going to make some shopping too." Ivana said.

"It's okay. We can carry it too." Steve said. "Well, Mr Rogers, I insist on you guys do proper shopping without rushing." Ivana shrugged before walking out of the shop, looking at the street. "The car's not around here, Ivana." Sam said.

"It is. There," Ivana pointed a car near the lamppost. "You have eagle's eye." Sam commented. "You just mis look them. Come on. Put the bags inside the boot first." Ivana said, walking to the car. The car doesn't need a key to it. It is operated by Friday, the AI robot that helps Tony a lot. Before this, it was Jarvis.

The car has many sensors on it. It can do facial recognition and it is an electrical car. Safe for the earth especially. No fuel. Just pure electricity. After putting the bags into the boot, they shop again and this time, it's for the boys. While the boys were finding good outfit to wear, the three ladies talked.

"Have you gotten anything about Loki?" Wanda asked Ivana. She shook her head. "Not yet. Maybe it's just my inner feelings. I'm kinda sure that he's gone." Ivana said and smile blandly. "You don't wanna regret. Maybe he is still alive." Natasha said. "Thor witness it with his eyes. He's gone. Impossible that he is still living." Ivana said.

"But Thor said, when you guys fought the Dark Elves, he tricked you guys by changing to someone else." Wanda said. "Yes. But this time, it is impossible that he would have escaped the scene. He was with me. He was always right beside me. I don't know if it is possible." Ivana said.

Natasha and Wanda both sympathize for Ivana. She seems to be hurt a lot by the passing of Loki. Even though he was a bad guy in the others' eye, he was lure by Thanos and that made Loki looked more like a criminal to earth. But for Ivana, he is a lovely man that deserves chances to live and to live peacefully without disturbance.

"If Loki is gone, maybe you can give T'Challa a chance?" Natasha said with a soft voice. Ivana immediately turned to Natasha and laughed. She pushed her shoulder a little and shake her head. "He doesn't love me, Nat. We are nothing but friends. Close friends." Ivana said. Wanda and Natasha smirked teasingly.

"Oh, really?" Wanda asked playfully, shoving Ivana's shoulder a little. Ivana shake her head as she chuckled.

"T'Challa told us about you two," Natasha said. "What about both of us?" Ivana asked, confusion filled her mind. "He told us he likes you." Natasha continued. Ivana raised her eyebrows in surprised. "Are you kidding me?" Ivana questioned. Natasha pressed her lips and shook her head.

"I can't like him. H-He's a king." Ivana said.

"He a really responsible and wise king. I am no match with him. Plus, I still can't. It will need me years to forget about Loki. If . . . I can forget about Loki. If I can't, it's just a waste of time and I don't wanna give any hope to T'Challa. He needs to find someone in his own tribe and not a person like me," Ivana continued.