CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team

Start from the beginning

"What is your happiness? Have you found your happiness?" Steve asked. Ivana smiles and exhaled. "I haven't found mine, Steve. But I believe, it'll come on its own one day." Ivana said.

Steve smiled and nodded.

They were all gathered in the living room, arguing, what food should they order for dinner. Ivana stood up and walks to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She just smiles as she listens to Tony arguing with the rest of Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy. They are funny.

"Looks like they aren't stopping any sooner," Natasha said as she approached Ivana in the kitchen. Ivana chuckled. "Yeah." Ivana replied before drinking a glass of water. "Can't you do something to stop them?" Natasha said, glancing at the team. Ivana chuckle.

"I've already ordered food." Ivana replied. Natasha raised her eyebrows. "What'd you order?" she asked. "McDonalds and some pizza." Ivana replied, walking to the sink and rinse her glass and put it back to the rack. "Nice choice." Natasha replied. Ivana grinned.

"By the time the food comes, I'm sure they will still be arguing." Ivana said. Just then, her phone buzzed in her pocket. She took it out and showed Natasha. The screen showed notification from the food delivery app notifying that the food has arrived. "Help me to bring it up here." Ivana said. Natasha smiled and followed Ivana from behind.

They walked down the stairs and to the entrance of the building. It was more than enough for everyone. After paying the foods, Ivana and Natasha both walks up back to the living room, still hearing debate upstairs. "You are specifically right." Natasha said, noticing the arguments was still on-going.

Ivana smirks. When they reached the upper floor, the argument stopped. "Are you done arguing?" Ivana questioned as she and Natasha put the foods on the coffee table. Some was put at the side of the table since the table was not that big. "When did you ordered?" Tony asked.

"When you guys were arguing?" Ivana guessed, shrugging as she opened the pizza box and grab a slice. "You guys were like children bickering and Lady Alexander was not buying it." Natasha commented, taking out the fries from the paper bag of McDonalds. Ivana chuckled.

"Eat up." Ivana said, taking a seat next to Peter. "You're so cool. How did you pay for it?" Thor asked. Ivana turned towards Vision. "Vision, you did not tell her the password, didn't you?" Tony turned towards Vision. "Of course, no, Mr Stark. I was the one who key in the password." Vision replied.

"You're a genius, Lady Alexander. Using my credit card." Tony said. Ivana smirks and smugly smiled. "We are meeting Strange tonight. Suit up later on." Tony said. Ivana furrowed her eyebrow. "Suit up?" Ivana questioned. "I mean – get dressed properly to go to the city to meet Strange for the stone." Tony said. Ivana nodded.

"Just the two of you?" Steve asked. "The rest of you should guard the other 2 stones. Bruce, did you contact Dr Helen Cho? Vision will get to keep the Mind Stone." Ivana said. "She said that she will fly from Seoul tomorrow." Bruce said. Ivana squint her eyes. "I was thinking of going to Seoul though. But if she says so, it's okay." Ivana replied.

"Going to Seoul for what?" Thor questioned. Ivana just smiled. "You'll know if we go there," she chuckles and continue eating. While eating, the Guardians of the Galaxy informed the rest that they will be leaving to the Galaxy to continue their work as the guardians. This time, with Thor.

The leader in New Asgard in Norway will be Valkyrie. Since Thor and Ivana will not be all the time in Asgard anymore, Valkyrie will be in charge of taking care of the people. For the moment, Thor will leave Earth and join the guardians. Ivana will stay in the Avengers' compound if she wishes to.

Wanda and Vision said that they will be going back to Scotland for a while. They will still be in contact with the Avengers in case of any trouble. Steve would probably be staying here in the Avengers compound too. So does Bucky, Sam, Rhodey, Bruce and Natasha.

Ivana doesn't have any plans yet after she was officially announced by Tony to the other Avengers that she will be joining the team. She would just probably spend her time reading and doing some experiments. Or maybe, travel and know more about the planet called Earth.

After dinner, Ivana and Tony left the compound to Manhattan where Dr Strange lives. Ivana brought the Time Stone in her pocket of her jacket. The stone was place in a small box that fits her jacket. The stone isn't so big. Like a ring. So, it was easy to bring anywhere.

They reached Manhattan and went to Dr Strange's house. As usual, Dr Strange had already sense their arrival. Ivana and Tony entered the house. Well, Tony walks in first.

"Stark," Dr Strange's voice filled the room. Tony and Ivana saw him walking down the stairs that has been repaired. Before this, it has a huge hole in it. Now, it has been repaired, it looks better.

"Strange," Tony replied. Strange then noticed Ivana beside Tony. "What are you doing here?" he asked her. "I've come to return the Time Stone." Ivana said, taking out the box from her pocket and handing them to Strange.

He took it and opened it. "How did you got them back?" he asked her in surprised. "Magics." Ivana said, short. The man looked at the young lady. "You're a witch." He said.

"Yeah, that's right. Strange, we are leaving now. We just wanna drop the stone here." Tony said. Strange stare at the lady still. "Alright. We're leaving." Tony said, noticing that both of them were not moving.

"Tony," Strange calls. Tony looked at him. "Thank you." Strange said, looking at him. "Yeah, don't thank me. Thank her." Tony said, looking at Ivana. "Let's go." Ivana said, giving a smile to Strange before the two of them exit the house.

"You guys are so weird. But I'm not gonna question because you two know lots of magic and knows future." Tony said, entering his car. Ivana entered the car too and Tony started driving off the streets.

"Tony," Ivana said. "Yeah?" he replied. Ivana asked, "Is Dr Strange married?" The question made Tony furrowed his eyebrow. "Why do you ask?" he asked her. "I am just curious." Ivana said, softly.

"No. I don't think he is." Tony replied. Ivana nodded and exhaled. "Pepper and my wedding are in two weeks. You are invited to both the ceremony and the party in the evening. I will not be inviting a lot of people for the party. Just the Avengers including you since you're the new Avengers." Tony said. Ivana chuckles and nodded.

"Sure," Ivana nodded and smiled. "I hope you dress beautifully for both the ceremony and the party." Tony said. "Ton, I don't have any outfit here. I'm just borrowing everything. I borrowed Natasha's and Wanda's. So, I might come, wearing what I have." Ivana replied.

"Well, I'll ask Natasha to bring you for a shopping tomorrow. Maybe Wanda would love to join. Maybe the boys? As you guys' bodyguards." Tony said. Ivana laughed. "Tomorrow, Dr Helen Cho is coming." Ivana said. "Oh, screw it. She's coming in the morning. After she is done, you can leave." Tony groans. Ivana chuckled and shook her head.

This would be fun.