CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.

Start from the beginning

"Now, you're in big trouble," Thor said, smirking at Lady Alexander.

Thanos fell on his feet and that is when he noticed Lady Alexander standing a few meters away from him on his left. He let out a soft, sarcastic chuckle when he sees her.

"You witch," he mumbles, sitting on the ground in exhaustion.

Lady Alexander disappears and appeared in front of Thanos with a long sharp weapon.

"How does it feel. Sacrificing trillions of souls in hundreds of universe and realms." Lady Alexander spoke.

She stares at Thanos while holding the dagger-like weapon.

"Gamora was right. You never love anyone. You are selfish. You are greedy and your attitude has come back to you, again, Thanos, son of Alars." Lady Alexander continued.

Thanos was weaponless but he still stood up to attack Lady Alexander. Thor wanted to attack back at Thanos but chuckled when Thanos couldn't reach her.

He tried to reach Lady Alexander but was thrown away with a strong force that was taken out by Lady Alexander by her power.

Thanos hit the tree behind him and sat in devastation.

"W-Who are you?" Thanos questioned with a low voice.

"Thanos, you know well who I am." Lady Alexander said, walking towards him and smirking.

"All that I know," he breathes before continuing, "you are an Asgardian and you are Loki's love." The mad titan said.

"It isn't false. But you lack information about every soul in this universe, Thanos. Like Loki says, you will never be a God." Lady Alexander says.

Thanos stare at her. She turns her right arm to show Thanos her inner arm. A symbol was drawn over the skin. And also some words on it.

"You . . ." he paused and breathes. "You are the Princess of Alixir," Thanos said.

"Wrong. She's a queen." Thor interrupted.

Ivana didn't mind and put down her hand after showing Thanos that.

"You are the only daughter of Alexander and Swanson," Thanos said.

Ivana stares at him with vengeance. Her fist did not clench but purple, yellow, red, blue and orange colour dust appear in her palm as if she is going to attack Thanos any time.

"You murdered trillions just to get the satisfaction of yours. This can be discussed in a meeting, Thanos." Lady Alexander speaks.

"That is not my style, Lady Alexander," Thanos said.

Lady Alexander smirked, "This style of yours will not give you anything at the end of the day, Thanos. I'm done talking to you. One more thing, Loki sends his regards to you." Lady Alexander says. Thanos smirks.

"He deserves to die," Thanos said with his smirk. "And you should-",

Lady Alexander had already used her power to cut off Thanos' head. Easily. Thor who witnesses it raised his eyebrow as a sign of terrified, little.

The others were shocked at what had just happened. Thanos' head was cut off by the lady. The young lady and now the head is on the ground.

Ivana uses her power again to vanish the dead body of Thanos. His body vanishes together with his armies' bodies that lie on the ground of Wakanda.

Everything vanished into dust and then, fades. Ivana stood still where she was standing. Not moving an inch.

Wanda approached Vision's dead body near a log. She sobbed for him. Ivana turns and saw her, sobbing on the dead robot's body.