CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.

Start from the beginning

"Remember, even one stone that is not in the gauntlet, makes a lot of difference. What more if you get all the stones. It's going to be nothing to Thanos. Grab them. Hide them for the moment and kill him." Loki told her.

Ivana wiped her tears and nodded quickly. "Use your powers. You know you are stronger. I know you." Loki said, holding the side of her face. Ivana smiled and nodded. "Kill him with your vengeance and mine. Send him my regards again." Loki smirked. Ivana smiles and chuckle.

"I love you."

Ivana's eyeshot opened. Shuri screamed in terrify when Ivana suddenly opened her eyes.

"Oh my god! Ivana!" She exclaimed as she approached the table where Ivana was lying down.

"What happened? Where are the others?" Ivana asked Shuri as she gets up from the table.

"They are still fighting. You need to stay here. You are not-", Ivana cut her off as she stood beside the table and walks to the side of the room where the window glass was shattered already.

"Where did your wounds go?" Shuri asked in shock.

Ivana turned to Shuri.

"I'll be sending you some stuff in a few seconds. Stay near here so you can catch them." Ivana told Shuri before she stomps her feet and jumping out of the room, to the forest where the fight was going on.

The other Avengers were already lying on the ground. Injured and tired.

Thor was the only one who seems to be fighting the titan for now since the others are down.

Ivana activates her invisibility power and quickly grabbed all the stones from Thanos' gauntlet. It was easy.

Very easy for Ivana. She still had the chance to send the stones to Shuri.

"Keep them safe. Alert me if you are attacked by some aliens who want the stones." Ivana said, throwing all 6 stones at Shuri.

"For Gods' sake. These are precious stones!" Shuri said in a whispering tone.

Ivana gave the girl a chuckle before heading back to the battleground. She didn't quickly go back to the battleground, knowing that Thanos won't be going anywhere sooner since the stones have left the gauntlet.

With her power, Ivana changes her outfit to her official battle outfit. This will be the first time Midgardians see the outfit but not for Thor.

He has seen Ivana in her official battle outfit when fighting with her sister, Hela for the battle of Ragnarök. Ivana smoothly sets her feet on the ground.

The other Avengers sees Ivana and was stunned at her outfit. It makes her looks powerful and stunning. More like gorgeous to be honest.

Well, yeah, beautiful. She looks like a queen. Ivana stood still watching Thor and Thanos fight each other. She wanted to stop them but she wanted to look until when Thanos would stop.

One time, Thor deepened his new weapon, the Storm Breaker into the chest of the mad titan. Well, Thor is a little fool too.

What Thanos said next was agreed by Ivana in silence as she watched the fight. Thanos snapped his fingers while Thor shouted a loud no, thinking that it would end the world.

Silence.

Thanos turned the back of his palm and fear and confusion was felt by Thanos. He was petrified. Thor then laughed wickedly when he sees Lady Alexander in her official battle outfit, walking behind Thanos. Thor pulled his Storm Breaker and walked away from Thanos.