CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth

Magsimula sa umpisa

A huge ship was seen outside the ship. It was 10 times larger than the ship they were on right now. Ivana turned to look at Loki. He was breathing heavily. They walked again until they reached a place that is a mess. People were lying down. There were swords but it was obvious that the words can't fight guns.

Ivana chock when seeing the dead bodies of the Asgardians who were killed innocently by the aliens. "W-Who did this . . ." Loki mumbled as he looked around. Both of them were shocked at what they were seeing.

"Hear," Loki and Ivana straight away took out their weapons when they heard the voice of an unknown creature. "me and rejoice." The alien said. "You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan."

Ivana turned around and saw some aliens around her and Loki. One of them was walking across the area, over the dead bodies. "You may think this is suffering." The alien continued.

"No," he said. "It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile." The alien said, walking in front of Loki and Ivana.

The huge ship was now in front of both of them. So, does, a purple huge monster in front of them.

"For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos." The alien said. Ivana and Loki put down their weapons. "Who are you? What do you want?" Ivana asked eyeing the alien.

"I know what it's like to lose," the big purple titan who was standing far in front of them said. Then, Ivana saw . . . Thor was lying on the ground. The titan turned towards the couple before he grabbed Thor and carried him nearer to the couple.

"To feel so desperately that you're right . . .yet to fail, nonetheless." He continued. "PUT HIM DOWN!" Ivana shouted in anger when he saw Thor was barely awake. He was in pain. So much pain.

"It's frightening", the titan added. "Turns the leg to jelly." Thor was groaning as the titan hold him up. "But I ask you, to what end? Dread it, run from it . . . destiny arrives all the same." The titan named Thanos said.

"And now, it's here." Thanos walked towards the two of them. "Or should I say . . . I am." Thanos said. He puts Thor on the floor, kneeling while holding his head.

"You talk too much", Thor said as blood seeps out of his mouth. Ivana watches Thor in pain and suffer. "Do you have to kill everyone in this ship to get what you want?" Ivana started as she looked at the titan.

"I do what I want, young lady. Be grateful that I saved you and your boyfriend's life." Thanos said, exchanging looks between Ivana and Loki. "Just like Thor said. Too much talking." Ivana mumbled as she stood comfortably.

"The Tesseract. Or your brother's head," Thanos said. Ivana frowned her eyebrows in confusion. "The Tesseract is in Asgard. It has been destroyed. What do you-",

"The Tesseract is here." Thanos cut her off and smirk. Ivana looked at Loki. "Loki," she mumbled softly. "I assume you have preferences," Thanos said. "Oh, I do," Loki replied, looking at Thanos. "Kill away," Loki added.

With that, Thanos used his Power stone, one of the Infinity Stones, and torture Thor. Ivana clenched her fist as she stares at Thanos. He looked at Ivana when he felt his hand was pulled away from Thor's head. When his associates wanted to attack Ivana, they were thrown away because Ivana's power was over the limit.

"You need to explain to me later, Loki. You're in big trouble with me," Ivana turned to Loki before she stomps on Loki's feet and he disappeared. Well, she purposely stomps on his feet to sign her anger towards him. She stomped her feet once more and Thor disappears. They will be invisible for some time. But not for so long.