"Fine. Do what you want." Jeje smirked as if saying that 'I won'. Arletha took the ocean blue flower, took a look around it. But abruptly, a tiny fire caught up and burned the flower until it melts. As the flower melts, the flower suddenly turns into clear water, made her dress wet. Like water that we used to drink. Jeje blinks a few times, didn't believe what she just saw. As she used her hand to touch the leftover water that was resting in Arletha's hand before she put it into her mouth, tasting it.

"Normal."

"Are you sure? You don't feel any dizzy? Stomach ache? Or maybe soon become a frog?!" I asked, feeling the excitement flows in my blood. I love frogs, they're the cutest creature ever!

"No." Jeje said, cutting off my fantasy.

Way to ruin people, J.

"So... Is it safe to drink this?" I turned my head to Yukine, seeing him feeling a little relief makes my heart better. He's such a cute angel you know. He turned his glance at me, a few little blinks before turning back his attention on the water.

"I think so, "

"What was that?" Arletha seems confused. Yeah, it was obvious I mean, she never played Genshin Impact before, let alone know something about visions. I put my right hand on her right shoulder,

"You're a pyro."

As she turned her gaze onto me, trying to figure out the word that I just said. Her brows furrowed, the confusion started to fill her face.

"What the fuck is that?"

I snorted, cracking up. Oh my God, can't you see her face?! Hilarious!! As I tried to stop laughing, which I can't, I can feel my hand loosening from her shoulder. Instead of answering, I laughed so hard until I'm coughing.

"You laugh like a mid past 50."

I stopped. What the fuck?

Jeje cackled, can't stop the fact that I look like a mid past 50, followed by Yukine. I glared at both traitors.

"Hey! I thought we're mates?"

Jeje laughed, "sorry cen, but you do look like a mid past 50." I changed my gaze to Arletha who tried very hard to not laugh. At least, she didn't laugh at her own joke.

"So what's our plan?" I asked, turned my gaze to Jeje. She stopped her laugh-session and try to be serious.

"We need to crack the riddle, the first clue was there."

"So that riddle is not even a clue?" Then what the fuck is that?

Jeje stopped at my question. Perhaps questioning herself. Y'all I'm confused as fuck, and I'm tired as shit. Also hungry, if you want to know.

I took a berry that is on the rock, and took a bite, feeling Arletha's gaze on me.

It's sweet?!

I finished the berry fast before I took another one, leaving three gazes on me. I didn't stand a chance to look up cause damn, these berries needs more attention than those thirsty hoes.

"You eat like a rat... Calm down." I heard Arletha speaking. I hissed at her, trying to warn her to not order me around. She looked alarmed, as she takes some steps away from me.

Yeah, take that! Be scared of me!

"Woah, easy kitty."

Jeje shook her head, trying to focus before she opened her mouth,

"where is the east?"

Arletha turned her attention to Jeje, while Yukine is now trying to take the berries away from me, "don't eat it all, Cenne! We need this for us too! Hey!"

I growled at him, trying to snatch back the berries.

"I think it was over...there?" I heard Letha's voice. Where's where? I didn't pay single attention as Yukine keeps trying to take my berries away.

"That's not east, that must be north."

"Isn't that west?"

"Oh my God, curse you geography!"

Yukine snatched the berries away from me, making me whine. My berries!! I glared at him a bit before trying to stand up from the ground and walked near Jeje. I hear her spoke,

"Why don't we wait here until the sunset down? Therefore, we will know which one is east and which one is west?"

To be continued.