"–and what the bloody hell Fanged Geranium is and what it's uses are?" George added in a panic.

"Oh," Rebecca immediately was flashing them both an apologetic smile, quickly nodding and shuffling through the countless sheets of parchment to grab both her Herbology and History of Magic notes to set out for them, "Of course, sorry – it's just exams, you know?"

Handing them each the respective pages of notes, she sat up straight and turned to George to begin explaining all she knew of Fanged Geranium. Not soon after his own note-taking began and the rapid-fire questions, she finally saw a grin spread across his face. A look of complete relief passing his features as he scribbled furiously to copy down her spoken words. He began to tackle the next plant on his mental list, gratefully grasping the next page of notes, leaving Rebecca to turn to Fred who had listened intently to her explanation as well. He flashed her a small smile that she easily returned, sliding the History of Magic notes over.

"Thank you for this, I know it's cutting into your own revisions." Fred murmured after a moment, watching as she scooted her chair in slightly and grasped her quill, "it's just Mum is really cracking down on us now – since we weren't chosen as prefects –"

"You don't need to explain it, Fred," Rebecca assured him just as quietly, setting her hand atop his gently and giving it a brief squeeze, "I'm honestly happy to help," She insisted with another small smile, "Whatever questions you may have, ask away."

"Well, what if I've happened to have a question not about the exams?" He questioned slowly, his eyes now solely focused on how he slowly laced their fingers together.

"Let's just get through these revisions, then I'm sure you can ask," She chuckled softly, giving him a slight shrug before tapping the parchment in front of him, "Now, I can't have your mind wandering though, so pay close attention."

"I'm always paying close attention to you," Fred's lips curled into a sly grin, wigging his eyebrows.

"Smooth, Weasley – not the time, perhaps, but real smooth."

*

When Monday morning finally rolled around, and after a hearty breakfast and a purposeful eased hour of light chatter; to not forcibly cram any more knowledge into her brain – which she had made Hermione do as well to ease the young girl's exceedingly high stress – Rebecca finally made her way towards the first examination room of the day. The small hall was filled with nervously chattering students, most fidgeting in their seats and others last-minute cramming. Luckily for her, she'd have a relatively easy start to the week of exams. Rebecca had both History of Magic and Muggle Studies in the morning then Ancient Runes in the afternoon. Seeing that George was preoccupied in having a self-meditation moment before his exam, and having seen Fred nearly breaking his quill in his anxious fingers – she made her way over to the elder twin and ducked down at his desk-side.

"You'll be great," She assured him quietly, flashing a bright smile to try and ease his worries as she briefly squeezed his hand atop the desk, "it's mostly just memorized dates and old theories – and you can easily explain them all in your own words," She turned at the sound of the examiners' throat clearing, standing from her kneel and nodding curtly at the ginger, "you'll get a high mark, you'll see."

Fred had no time to protest her words, eyes wide and panicked. He only managed to get another reassuringly firm squeeze to his hand before Professor Binns called out for their attention and magicked everyone's seats three feet apart from one another. Soon enough, with the bell chime from the clock upfront, they had all gotten to their first examinations, numerous eyes trained downward to their respective parchments.