𝟬.𝟭𝟬 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

Start from the beginning

the two of you had bought your own house together and it was big. kenma was basically a millionaire so he spoiled you all the time, the house had a dark color theme and had four bedrooms and three bathrooms with an open concept kitchen and living room and a basement with a separate room left for you to decorate and use as your art room, the rest of the large basement was filled with random mangas, movies and three older arcade games. 

kenma had now released two games one of which he dedicated a character to you, it was on point it looked exactly like you and you almost cried when you saw it. his streams would always have thousands of people on it and most of them would freak out when they saw you minus the jealous fan girls. sometimes you would join in on them and play horror games together and die of laughter every time either one of you let out a high pitched scream. 

"ah! fuck you, kenma!" 

all he would do was respond by squeezing your thigh or biting your shoulder. the relationship between you two was overall healthy and you both still had many new adventures to take on together, one of those being pregnancy. 

"kenma! love!" you screamed from the bathroom. 

he had his headset on while streaming and didn't hear you calling him, running to your shared bedroom you held up the three pregnancy tests and he squinted his eyes looking through the webcam. his jaw dropped and he ripped off his headset and jumped up, knocking his chair over he ran to you and grabbed them examining them a big smile spread on his face. 

picking you up and spinning you around he cheered, "we're having a kid!"

you laughed and cried tears of joy, "you know it!" 

the tears dripped to your chin as you smiled happily, your life was changing quickly around you for the better.

he set you down and looked back at the live stream that was still going and he scrambled over to it fully knowing his fans got that on screen record. 

he took a deep breath and coughed, "sorry got a little carried away, send me the videos you screen recorded."

when the live stream ended he ran back over to you and gave you probably a million hugs and kisses, he couldn't wait to have a child he could spoil and teach games too. 

your family and his were all excited and couldn't wait for your little girl to arrive.

"open the box, kuroo."

kenma was getting impatient, he wanted to see kuroo and aiko's reaction about them becoming an aunt and uncle. kuroo slowly opened the box lid, "for fucks sakes, kuroo! open the damn box!"

his eyes widened while he pulled out the pregnancy test and a baby shirt indicating that the gender was a girl. he turned to aiko slowly who had the same reaction, "you're pregnant!?"

your mom and dad as well as kenma's froze at the sight of the shirt when they opened the same box, "we're gonna be grandparents!" 

kenma's parents were the first people to jump up and give you both a hug, the four of you almost fell down when rin and your parents joined in. 

 you two already had a name chosen out, niko kozume. there was lots of discussion about adding on a name to honour your brother which kenma agreed with you right away. all trough out your pregnancy kenma wouldn't leave your side, he became over protective. decorating her room was a mess, you could decide if you wanted to paint her room purple or red all you both knew was that you didn't want basic baby girl colors like pink. 

when your water broke he was the first one out the door, he drove fast and sped to the hospital holding the phone between his shoulder and ear calling your parents, his and aiko and kuroo. every single time someone would honk he would scream at the from the window, "go fuck yourself, my daughters on the way!" 

to which you would reply, "love, i'm okay. just don't kill us on the way there."

you let kenma and your mom in the room with you while you delivered niko kozume. surprisingly she was an easy birth, you didn't tear much and it was a shorter delivery time. tears of joy spilt from kenma's eyes as he cut the umbilical cord he was happy his two girls were healthy and safe. 

through out niko's first year she was surrounded by lots of love and affection. she would sit on kenma's lap while he gamed but never when he live streamed, he wasn't ready to show his viewers his baby yet. on top of that you had another one on the way, it was ideal because the two of you wanted two children close in age. 

you often brought niko into nine tails and stuck around there until you were around eight months with your second child. now you were close to complete with your outline and plan to open your own shop, kenma was on board and said he would pay for a portion of constructing it. as much as you wanted to turn his offer down you knew you did in fact need some help and he wouldn't take no for an answer. 

the second baby came along and you both decided to have the gender as a surprise. baby number two turned out to be another girl and the same for your youngest was, noriko kozume. noriko looked exactly like kenma from his naturally dark hair, his facial features and his eyes whereas niko looked a bit more like you she had [hair color] and your facial features but had kenma's eyes. 

kuroo and aiko would not put either of them down when they visited, all they wanted to do was entertain your little ones. 

you knew your answer to that long awaited question.

end of chapter eleven.

this story is coming to an end! keep an eye out for new stories i will be publishing soon, also i have a imagines book check it out and let me know if i should update it.