Gray x Donald (continued)

Donald's POV
________________________
I looked over the bottle again. These were anti-depressants. Strong ones too. Judging by the date on the bottle Gray hasn't gotten these that long ago, but the bottle was more than half empty. Is this why he was acting so different?
I shrugged. I would have to ask him in a bit. I found the glasses, filled one with water, and got out one of each pill. I made my way to Grays room expecting to find him resting but instead he was doing a handstand in the middle of the room.
...
WHAT THE FUCK
"Gray?!"
His feet hot the floor and he stood up straight only to fall in the floor. The way he was sitting there made him look like a five year old.
"The room looked upside-down so I thought if I went upside-down with it,  it would be right side up again."
Good,  he was just to adorable. "You should be reading if your dizzy. "
"Eh." He climbed off the flies and flopped in his bed with a sigh. "Donald?"
"Hm?"
"I don't need to take the one pill. I already had some."
"Some? As in more than one?" I placed the pills on the bed side table and sat down next to him.
"Yea. I didn't mean to. I don't even know why I did. I just got dizzier and dizzier and..." Gray turned his head away from me.
"I'm sorry."
His voice was barely above a whisper, but you could hear it. He was hurting. He probably took those pills to get away from that. Just knowing that made my heart hurt. I wanted to help. I needed to help. I grabbed around his waist and pulled him into my chest. After a second I felt his slim arms wrap around my neck again and Gray shook in my arms.
"It's okay." It wasn't though. It wasn't okay.
And we stayed there. Just like that. I don't know how much time passed until I felt Gray's breathing steady and his body become heavier. I lashed him down,  his head on his pillow and covered him with a blanket. I was getting ready to leave when i felt a hand grab my sleeve.
"Can you stay?"
I looked back at him, his eyes barely open and a blah spreading across his cheeks. I couldn't say no to that.
I say next to him and moved the hair out of his eyes before moving the blanket out of the way and creating underneath it. I pulled Gray towards me and he smirked into my arms before falling asleep. It wasn't long before I felt myself fall asleep too.
___________________________
I feel like this is cliché, is this cliché? Ah fuck if it is. I think it's kinda cute? Not sure where I was at the beginning of this tho...
HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING
Stillhaven'tfinishedfanartokie byeeeeeeee