Skye Casey

Name: Skye Casey

Name: Skye Casey

Date of Birth: July 8th 2003

Star Sign: Cancer

Height: 5'4

Nationality: Irish

Gender Identity: Cisgender female

Pronouns: She/her

Romantic Identity: Biromantic

Sexuality: Asexual

First Appearance: First Year (Adolescence Series) 

Appearances: Adolescence Series, The Isolation Room, the little things.

Face claim: Billie Eilish O'Connell

Summary: Skye is introduced in First Year as a happy, bubbly 5th year girl and a great mentor figure that is well loved by teachers. She is kind, helpful and selfless. However, towards the end of First Year and throughout Summertime Blues, she is shown to be tormented by demons that she internalizes to the best of her ability so as to not draw all the attention onto herself. This becomes more important throw the events of Summertime Blues. Her temper can be short, and she is particularly nasty to Billy Harrington due to internalized feelings of admiration towards him and the fact that he shows to be doing better than her. However, she remains the same kind girl throughout, wanting the best for everyone else even at her worst. She is a great sister and friend, despite being friendless at school, a place of torment for her. This lack of friendship causes her to be increasingly close to the friends she does have, for better or for worse.

Role in stories: Main character (Adolescence Series), recurring character (The Isolation Room and the little things.)